Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Oh, you're killing me here! What are the guidelines? Please don't take long to update. This is a great start!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Nice start, hope to see more of this story soon!
Nessie chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Just read it. Its sounds really good. Looking forward to another chapter!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Awesome beginning. Can't wait to see why this poltergeist is haunting the spaAnd I take it that Sam just figured out that the naturalist part meant a nudist spa with his last line about "killing him(Dean)" I look forwaerd to your next update!
carocali chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
An interesting start, indeed! What kind of resort is this? At first I thought it might be a nudish camp, since I have a feeling Dean isn't afraid of his body, but now I'm not so sure.

And it also seems that perhaps the stroke of her father has something to do with the poltergeist... unless it's a Wicca colony or something.

stjra chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
That was spot on! You have the boys voices down pat and I just love Laurie LOL! Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for sharing!
friendly chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
great start. can't wait for more

are we going to find out what happened to Sam in the last hunt, how he was hurt..
Harrigan chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
More please!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Hey sweety

hehehe loved it, the banter level was just right and you have Sam and Dean down pat. Well done.

Hm okay looking under the computer nope not there, hm nope not in the files hm not in the emails ... oh sorry just looking for the next chapter!

hehehe no pressure of course

hugs Shelly
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
great start

wonder what sam found out

plz update soon
Wysawyg chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
New story, yey!

I loved the brotherly banter and Dean's mother-henning driving Sam nuts.

It's amusing to see a woman make the move on Dean too, not letting him get away.

Looking forward to finding out what the 'big reveal' is.

Great start, looking forward to more.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6