Reviews for The Night The House of Cards Was Built
stylo1 chapter 1 . 4/28
why the fuck does this has so many followers and favorites... its an parody that has either barely begun or an very mouthy unfinished one shot.

it might hold potentional but its not finished, not even nearly
Kelabu098 chapter 1 . 4/4
I like it!
JerHat chapter 2 . 4/2
The Drama tag is there because that's what happens when an author declares an unfinished story as Completed... Lol.
Lucicq chapter 1 . 1/30
Naruto's devil luck
Purplesinnerw chapter 2 . 1/27
DUDE NOOOOO
I NEEDED MORE NOOOOOO
Kapola Nuva chapter 2 . 1/4
hope you continue this again someday
Reader chapter 2 . 12/24/2020
:laugh:
This is really funny! Except for Itachi's, that is. Too bad this fanfic was stopped. I'd really like to read how fun Naruto's life would be, and how messed up the other's are. And I'm really curious about the Secret. We - I - need a list; I lost track of how much Naruto have. He will become so OP!
ChibiChula chapter 2 . 11/25/2020
OMG, this was hilarious!
Heart of Crimson chapter 2 . 11/20/2020
Great story, loved the way the story flowed and had me laughing all the way through.
Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2020
How is there no chapter 3 to this masterpiece? Ahahahaha! I haven't laughed this hard in ages! Such a good story! 10/10
Mazikeen chapter 2 . 8/16/2020
I need more!
JMA-Blazer chapter 2 . 7/28/2020
This is a really good fic. I just want to see the effects of this. Is there a sequel or can I write one myself?
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 2 . 6/18/2020
This has got to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time! Excellent work!
Smartyul chapter 2 . 6/7/2020
Naruto, my favourite little blonde. You have done all that many men have strived to do in the past but failed. You have my respect.
loretta chapter 2 . 5/29/2020
I miss this story and hope you can continue it one day.
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »