Reviews for Crimson Tears
AJ chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
This will be interesting!
Visum Luna chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
please please update soon? this is getting really good ur a great writer i wonder what other twists and turns this story will take? who knows? only time can tell i can't wait until ur next update i know for sure its going to be good!
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i always wondered why the cullens never live on asome seclued beach and play under water, live in the sun lol
watermelonflavored chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
aww update soon u gave your word to do so. please! i'm curiouse as to if the cullens return, what they think of bellas underwater life D as a vamp, fand friends w/ jake.
watermelonflavored chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
aww poor bella. how does she eat? do they bring animals or does she get them freely or does she eat fish?-cold blooded lol
bby e chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
so good! MORE PLEASE!
Random Moose on the Loose chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
This is really good!

You need to update :)
ObsessedFan16 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Wow. This is really good. AND! At the end of chp. 3's... chapter... you held some interesting questions to ponder - lots of them in which I was thinking about already. Will she meet Edward again? AH! I know you won't answer them, so why do I ask? Oh, well, I'll just have to see! Please update the fourth chapter soon! I can't wait!

~ Kaylyn AKA ObsessedFan16 _~
Nenefee chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
It's a pity you didn't continue this story; it is some of the best I read so far. I sounds like a lot of thought was put into it...I hope you decide to continue some time
topazforever chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
please write more.?.?.?
morrisdee chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
This is like, so amzing, there are no words to say. But the only thing that bothered me was, there was no button. I wonder why... UPDATE SON! ;)

MaceyXD
Werewolf hunters chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
keep going! update soon! this story is amazing! at first i thought that an actual author was writing this! im not kidding! i want more, More, MORE!
Moonpetal Lily chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
This is an excellent story! Well thought-out and artfully written; I look forward to more!
krysky chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait to read more. Those pondering questions are killing me!
A Little Morbid chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
You know what sucks? Your questions at the end!

It's not fair don't make me "ponder" on them! Tell me!

Wow that didn't sound spoiled at all. Not!

Lets try again. Please please pretty please update so you can put me out of curious misery.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »