Reviews for Crimson Tears
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
I really liked this chapter. It flowed really well! But I'm going to give you crap for the otter food. Ahem, otters are small aquatic mammals weighing in at about 45 pounds. They are also protected under the Marine Mammal Protection Act and some species are on the Endangered Species List.

I do like the idea of seafood, it's very creative.
jaimec chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
UGH! I did NOT want that chapter to END! Please, please please write more ASAP! This is a great story...the writing is excellent and it's nice that Jake is helping Bella so much! However, I'm hoping that Edward will come back soon...it's sad that she is forgetting about him! :o( And what does Charlie and Bella's friends think happened to her?
treeofknowledge1 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Thanks for reverting me to your fan fiction account! I now have a new story to go on my alerts :). Crimson Tears has this dark tone saturating it, for obvious reasons, but I really like it! Update soon, please...but don't kill yourself in the process :).
Aleakim chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
I love it! I guess Bella's gift has to do something with the fact that Edward can't read her mind. That much is obvious. But if Alice can't See her Edward will have to come back by himself(¿?). That can be some time. Ohh... And I liked the way you put Jake and Bella's relationship but I was thinking about Charlie, poor man! Well, you know, update (very)soon!
lilvoice1 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
thats fantastic! PLease PLease PLease update soon!
quietandclear chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
good chapter!

i'm dying to know bella's power.

update soon!
Simply Emma chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
update really really soon please i cant wait to read more!
Uncertian Destiny chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
cool story
Teak chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
A very powerful and descriptive story! The abuse from the old woman had me cringing..poor Bella! So glad Jacob got her out of there. Your description of how she had made the choice to eat from the ocean was an interesting twist. Enjoyed that she could enjoy some playful moments with Jacob. Will be looking forward to seeing how this progresses, and if she makes it to the Cullens! Alice and Edward..where are you?
Emmy-loo chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
I know I already reviewed this, but I know writers often need encouragement to keep going. I love this story! It's one of the few AU's that make any sense.
Wingless Feather chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
Wow. I really like this so hurry and write another chapter! I love how in the second chapter you wrote about that lady and what she did to Bella during her change. It was really... deep.
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
Thank you so much for pulling her out of the dark hole she was left in during your last chapter. It's still so sad though...and now I have all these questions to ponder!

SSVD
Emmy-loo chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Wow! Just... wow. I've read a bunch of other attempts where Bella gets changed, but this is by far one of the best. Keep up the good work!
Wingless Feather chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
THis is really good! DOnt stop now!
Misfit band geek chapter 2 . 5/19/2007