Reviews for Crimson Tears
VampiressE12B chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
update darn you update!
Aleakim chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
I love it! I don't know what camn I say, It's great and very different to a lot of stories where Laurent bites Bella...

Please update soon! and has Alice seen it?
David4194 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I'll keep it short I say keep on writing the story

crimsen David/ Bella Rocks on Lex
OTF4545 chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
If that's your worst writing i can't wait to see your best writing.. and WOW this is amazing! AMAZING!

**OTF**
jaimec chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Great new chapter! Keep going! I hope that she goes to seek out Edward...Jacob helped her, but obviously can't be with her if he's going to keep her hidden in a cave...BTW, what has she been eating while in the cave?
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Ah GEEZ! This just tore me up! And Jacob still loves her. Great interpretation of her internal struggles! I read it twice because I rushed through the beatings part just trying to get past it to a happier place, which I found there isn't one yet! Even though it's so heartwrenching, I love it!

Stupid Shiny Volvo Driver
Cam910 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
loved it really exciting.
blackjack17 chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
I love it, i can't wait to read more!
MidnightWalking chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
I like the changes. The story is much improved, and I like the ending line. I feel so sorry for what Bella had to suffer, and the addition of Paul adding to her tattered self-esteem really helped. I could see Paul being the one member of the pack who would be the most unwilling to except Bella, especially after the change. I'm anticipating what might occur in the next chapter. Keep up the good work - you're writing is blossoming nicely.
alexlovemetal chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Poor Bella :'( Not only she suffers the pain of the transformation, but a mad old woman tortures her as well. That's so cruel! And then she goes to that cave... Wow, Jacob must love her very much to fight against nature. Lovely.

Amazing. I really like your story. Write more asap!

-Alex
lilvoice1 chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
thats FANTASTIC i love so much please please please update soon its FANTASTIC! you couldn't do any better in my opinion!
balai chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
I like it...sorry, i was never one for long reveiws. I still REALLY like it, though! :D
epona04 chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
excellent, update soon is driving me nuts, i'm getting no alerts. argh
Dazzled Dragonfly chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Holly crackers! That is unbeliveably good! UG did not tell me how good this was! I really hope you keep writing more on this story. It is very good and I would love to read more.
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
My god! That turned out fantastic. It's painful to read and I'm sending you my best *death glare* that there better be some fluff in the future. Excellent job ECABS!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »