Reviews for Crimson Tears
wendilyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow ecabs...you almost made me cry! I actually got a little teary when Laurent was drinking and she was dreaming of Edward. *snif!* I definately think you should continue! I'm excitied to find out what happens with it all-dum dum DUM! Update soon!
Simply Emma chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
great story so far i like it... update soon please :)
VintageLyre chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow, this is really fantastic! I'm so anxious to see what the wolves are going to do about this...!
helloworld109 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
NO! Dangit, you beat me to posting a story like this. I have the first chapter of mine halfway written. Crud.

Well, anyway... The story's wonderful so far. Maybe that's just 'cause I'm a bit obsessed with this AU plot-line.

Great job so far! A whole lot better than mine... *cries* :-P
OTF4545 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Oh, i really like this story! You should update it... And the only thing that bothered me was that it was too short! MAKE IT LONGER!..

*~*OTF*~*
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I totally think you should continue this. Maybe I don't count since I know the story, but it is a fantastic idea! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up girl!
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Beautiful! Excellent start to what looks to be a fabulous story in the making! I'm already wanting more! Just Lovely!
K.C chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
This looks very good. Very promising. I've always wondered what would have happened if Laurent had gotten to Bella. Awesome job. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ed.cullenator chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Keep writing! Its really good!
shobbs chapter 1 . 4/7/2007