Reviews for The Price of Friendship
Cheerfully Blue chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I love it! Great job!
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
FANTASTIC! YOU. ARE. FABULOUS!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
YOMNOMNOMNOM! i LOVE character torture...does that make me a "bad" person?
Krissy chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
That was a nice story.I don't usually read stories where Aragorn and Legolas haven't known each other for billions of years and aren't inseparable, but this was very good. I think this story is for all of us who wished Legolas found Strider after he went over the cliff in LOTR-T. Thank you so much for what you do!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
It seems that whenver I need a dose of Aragorn angst, I find one of your stories popping up here. As usual, this one starts out wonderfully and I like that he and Legolas are not really friends at the beginning of the story. You're like Nili in some ways, the way you combine action/adventure, hurt/comfort, and a touch of humor throughout. For instance, I liked this bit here: 'Legolas lifted an elegant eyebrow and looked down on him for a moment, before he rose to his feet, “We should leave this place and head for your home ere the maladorousness of the orcs crawls into our leg wear."'- and it isn't even Aragorn who says it! Fortunately, it IS Aragorn who gets hurt. *eg* I like it when he has nightmares too. (I'm starting to feel guilty)...You'd think I'd have gotten tired of it all by now, but in the hands of a good author, this type of story can still be well worth the read.

People complain about this site all the time, but really, there are still some very good (and in some cases, new) authors who post here [and sometimes, only here]. I can never get enough of your writing. Excellent, exciting beginning to the tale!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Hey! Sorry for the late review...

Aw, I loved this story! Especially at the end when Legolas called Aragorn his friend again. It was a really good story, and I enjoyed reading it. Have a great day, and keep up the great writing mellon nin! _ ~Arodiel
lostinterestsorry chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
I've found that I'm never disappointed with your stories. You amaze me.
Lilith chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Awesome. Loved it.
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
A nice angsty story. Aragorn is so brave and on your second place.
RumorUnderOath chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
kool very nice. i like friendship fics. i look forward to any new stories!
KsandraMallan chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Brave and selfless indeed. I loved it!
SeeJaye chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
yeah i do like it, i am intereted to see what else you can come up with for you havenot mentioned anything else in your summary
Richard Starkey chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
I loved it! Sequel? Please?
StarLight9 chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Hi! I know I already told you what I think about the story in my first review, but I just wanted to comment on the ending.

/“Well, that was definitely worth being almost stabbed and drowned.” / - this is definitely one of the best lines in fanfiction, and in literature in general. Friendship may need a high price to pay, but it is always worth paying.

Great story, and a great moral! I'm happy it got the second place, you surely deserve it. I was sad when I saw that you didn't enter a story in the newest Teitho :( But I am very happy that you joined the EAC :o)

Once again, wonderful idea, love your work as always :D

~StarLight
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Yay - I was waiting for you to post this story, so that I could add it to favorites :)

Great story! Very sweet!

Haha, you decided to torture your readers and not post it all at once :D I'm glad I've read it already ;)

Congratulations on winning a second place! It is well deserved. The story could easily have won the first place, but this month's stories were really good, and it's sometimes hard to tell which one is the best. But I really enjoyed reading your story!

It is so true - you have to pay a great price for true friendship, but it is always worth it!

Like always - great work!

~ Your Biggest Fan :o)