Reviews for If I prick you, will you bleed?
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is really sad in a beautiful way. I guess it had to end this way, there was no other option. Hugs, Vonnie
Amy90 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
It's so well-written, and it's sad, but it kind of has a happy ending. I love it!
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was a really great fic! though the whole severed head thing kills the moment a little bit lol but it was fixed when she dusted, so couldn't leave it with the bloodly headless corpse lying on the bed! loved it so well written!
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hot and sad. I thought it was Dean at the start, but I soon realized it was Sam. Being a Sam girl, this became very interesting for me. Thanks!
AyJay chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Okay, it's taken AGES for me to finally get over and read at least *one* of your stories...and BOY am I glad I picked this one!

I LOVED it! Your style has such a beautiful flow to it, it captures the reader and pulls them gently into it and refuses to let them go.

And the subject matter? Hot, hun...*realy* hot.

AJ
Jadeadore chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
That was beautiful and so sad... I too thought it was Dean at first, but I can totally see Sam doing that. Well done.

-Jade
murderesslotus chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
loved it!
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
aw,i loved this! So sweet,and really sad. It was a great piece of writing!

I really thought it was Dean though,but i guess thats what you wanted us to think ;)

Well done!

Suzi xox
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
...wow
iS2.coheed.and.cambria chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Good job. I've read like all of your other Supernatural fics and i love them all. But this one was great i mean, i can't right stuff like that lol. Good job though!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Ha ha ha. Somehow, I can TOTALLY see Sam doin' that. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I assumed this was Dean for the first little while (until you said 'psychic'. He is generally the one I think would be having all the sex. Well, I should change this opinion since seeing Heart I guess?