Reviews for Acceptance
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Much as I like Saeki X Fuji, I was starting to get disappointed at all the angst. This one was perfect! Aww, FFN just doesn't appreciate the beauty of that pairing.
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oooh, this is nice~! I think I remember reading this in lj, anyway, but still I love this. Lovely writing between the two characters, the interaction and the story flow. I love how their friendship is written like this. I also love the little anecdotes around the story and the hints here and there that maybe Fuji is thinking of Tezuka. And ASDFHKL amazing!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Don't like yaoi pairings, so I read this as a friendship fic. I like the references to the girls and the competition, albeit a friendly one, between them.

I prefer the manga to the anime, so I don't like the Germany reference for two reasons. Germany is not canon to me, and I know that it is a reference to Tezuka. Tezuka is as interesting as stale toast. I think that without that reference, this would be perfect. Then the reader could imagine whatever about Fuji's preferences without being led to a conclusion that really doesn't have relevance to the context of this story.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
It was good.
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
SaekiFuji, how cute. Love it.
Kagerou Fuji chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Very cute! I love Saeki/Fuji. Please write more!
kireira chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This chaste romance is very heart-warming. ) Entertaining ventures with the girls, too. Thanks for sharing! Just in time when I want me some Saeki-Fuji. D
Tessa E Harrison chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
This was a great fic when I first read it over on lj and it's still great now.

Uh, don't really worry about subrosa_tennis as it sort of, well, died. I guess I'm not good at getting people to write and send things in.

So, if you really want to, you can post the other story you've got, the one you did send in.

-Tessa, aka chouta_angel
Ginnie chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
SaeFu~

Maa~, TezuFuji had always been my #1 Fuji pairing, until RokkaMyu came along and brought with it Irei.