Reviews for Healing the Pain
Lyn2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
That is one creepy pairing. However, since you seem to be open about who's with who, you should make a fanfic about the best pairing ever, Mirai Trunks/older Chibi Trunks. I mean, think about it, there is no one else in the series pretty enough for Trunks, so why not himself? Not the chibi Trunks that is, what, 5 or 11 or whatever (its late and im tired so i dont remember), but when Chibi Trunks gets older instead, at least to 16, you know?
Velika chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
all i can say is... wow... i would have never thought...lol... simply awsome
Edi Fel chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Great! I love this cute little pairing! I am on a mailing list for Trunks and Gohan so I see alot of Mirai Trunks/Mirai Gohan and Mirai Trunks/Gohan but rarely do I see this. I love it alot. I also like Vegeta/Goku pairings cuz they are the most interesting with Vegeta being a hardass and all. Anyway, I love the fic, please write some more!
Yami no Kawaii Ouji chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Back off girlee!

Goku belong to Vegeta!

Mirai belong with some of his time!

other than that, pretty good fic. :)
Seeu Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
This fic roxers! Usually a shounen ai fic would have a stupid beginning, just to get to the two guys making out! But you - YOU! - made a plot! You made Mirai Trunks and Goku fit together as a right coupling! I am so proud that you wrote this fic and showed other authors what REAL yaoi is!

- seeu-fangirl "Ja ne?"
miss-cold chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
its so sad!

i love this pairing .

it just makes your heart ache for mirai trunks .

its a great story .

keep writing! i need to know what happens next!

Scy chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
once again very good fic. and now you'll shall be placed on my favorite author list once again Ultimate Gohan needs to go Fuck himself

Jaa ne!
Lil' Larry chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Sweet jeezus! Write more! NOW!

Ya know what couple you don't see that much?

Yamcha/Vegeta. I swear those things are impossible to find.
Angie chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
This Mirai Trnks and Goku story was cool! I have a suggestion, could you post a Mirai Trunks and Goku lemon? That would be so cool!
Sutremaine chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
This is more shounen-ai than yaoi. Anyway, hmm... It reminds me of a PWP without the sex. I'm not sure how that works, or if it's a good or bad thing, but there you go.
Morgause Nokami 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
oh, sweet! Just one thing... What about Chi-Chi? Poor girl...

But I'm a sucker for yaoi... F*** Chichi _
MinakoChan1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
*coos* I liked that! Trunks and Goku? For some reason I think they go together! _ WoW! This is my second DBZ fic I've ever read! *proud grin is now on Minako_Chan's face*
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
That was really good, but oh my...what will Chichi think? And Vegeta?
lizzy b chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Very sweet! Loved it!
Rain Taravez chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
All you suck for bashing poor Aijin! Uhhhhh...close minded idiots. Wahst so bad about guys liking guys? Huh? Well i think there is nothing wrong with it. I love Yaoi! ::: Now on with the Reviewing! Great fic! I've seen manga's with this pairing it's so cute. :::