Reviews for Twenty Things About Seigaku
Alanna-sama chapter 9 . 11/22
This is amusing and I find the last part of Ryoma Echizen's chapter hilarious!
Q3APo chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
haha... this is so funny. its like watching the inside of every seigaku regular's mind. poor horio. he is hated.
Arysthae chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
This was awesome! You capture all of the regulars really well and I love their little inner thoughts! It's very awesome! I especially loved Fuji's thoughts and Oishi's thoughts. And Inui's made me laugh, so much. This was tremendous! Well done!
tennisgirl16 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
oh im sure no one would mind if ryoma killed horio but anywyas amazing love the kid
Nekocin chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
These are lovely twenty things lists~! I love them all. Some of them are cute, like the part where Tezuka is wondering if Inui is imagining him naked (and it's funny how it's accurately reasoned in Inui's part) etc, warm-like the parts about how everyone seems to like Kaidou genuinely (I'm also impressed how you wrote MomoKai-friendship-that-is-not-yet-friendship thing), funny (especially the parts about the main stream couplings the Tenipuri fandom has built up-the whole TezuFujiEijiOishi-thing, even though I adore TezuFuji and EijiOishi) and all the lists are so IC I can see each and every character come up with such a list. Nice job!
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
So love how this was written :DDD

I really love how Eiji's and Oishi's seemed to match each other and I sort of felt sorry for Oishi! :( :(

I loved the part where Fuji was throwing up after drinking Inui's juices of love and how at that moment, he seemed really human.

Keep it up! :D
Fyoex chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
Haha, some of them were so funny and all of them were pure genius!
tuNGaw-GiRL chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
loved it!

yay! keep it up!_
CheshireGrins chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Lols love the last one
lolgirl607 chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
nya~! eiji!3 this is so like him!

good job! :D
tokyo girl 05 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Yay Eiji! He so has the right take on life But heaven forbid Fuji gives him sugar or an energy drink
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I like this Heh number 19 i agree with, i wish they'd use it again. And lol at Fuji XD
Switchblade237 chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
Oh my goodness, that was BRILLIANT! I love the format, and I really think that the 20 things match the characters :D Not to mention that some of them are hilarious - very well done! I love it!
mizzpeppermint chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
aaww number 14...Ü
mizzpeppermint chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
aaw why isn't ann mentioned in momo's point of view? anyway its interesting as the rest so far.Ü
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »