Reviews for I'm not a Lonely Heart!
yooooooooooooooo chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
you reallly need to write more

thats right i spelled really with 3 'l's to show you how much
DraconisMoonstone chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
YO DUDE! This is so good but it hasn't been updated! I'm not sure if you abandoned it but this is seriously good!
cupcakeangel1999 chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
I love this story! It is beautifully written! Please put up more soon!
Pug1998 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
OMG you not going to finish! It just got exciting! oh and if you still read the reviews sorry about the random one on chapter three. I was reading this tory out of boredom and had to go some where and now a week later i finish and i left a review on chapter 3 thinking it was like a new story update. I'm stupid! But I really did mean the review BTW :)
Pug1998 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
YAY loved it! can't wait for the next!
Faminana chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Well...since before finding fan fiction . Net I never thought of some of these people as couples(especially Draco and hermione) but it seems pretty good. I like the story but how you end some of the chapters seem...a bit too dramatic. Like how you put 'the scream of hermione granger' it could have been just as good if you ended it mysteriously with the man(I think it was a man) said good evening 0007 an left mysterious instead of so dramatic. I'm not saying your story is bad I Iove it. Please keep writing! xDD
DragonVenom chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
How long will you keep you VERY awesome viewers waiting for the next F***ING chapter! Oh no, I'm cursing again. You would think after my anger management counselling I'd get rid of the FREAKING habit. At least I don't set people on fire anymore...

But for the love of all that is evil update already!

Lilith Volturi chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
you should def write more! I honestly don't usually like Dramionie stories but i love this one !
XxMrs.xxMalfoyxX chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
ok...well...this is a really good story but u really gotta update it lol. i wanna know what happens next
krazyredhead0317 chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
I LOVE James Bond! And I LOVE that you're integrating the idea of 007 into HP. Awesome job. Please, please, PLEASE post more soon!

~Krystle Lynne~
soccerg95 chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
Oh my gosh that chapter was amazing. I really liked how you ended it with Hermione's scream! I can't wait for your next chapter! Please tell me Draco saves her!
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 9 . 6/28/2008

Are you serious? I mean, really, are you serious?

You end the chapter with and EXCELLENT cliffhanger-

(Composes self/clears throat/smooths out shirt/smiles)

Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
"Who's James Bond?" Haha, that was funny.

Whoa, Malfoy, an agent. This could get interesting.

And aw, no Fred fluff in this chapter. Oh, well...

Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
Aw! Sweet!Draco...but then Fred was sweet, too.

Gawd woman, you've got me so confused.

Superb chapter. [

Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
Damn you! Here I was, totally getting over my disappointment of this not being FWHG, and then you had to go throw in the wonderful Fred/Hermione stuff in there. Curse! Because, of course, that's what got me happier than the Hermione/Draco stuff. I extremely hope that you lie when you say they'll never kiss again. You know you want to have them at it again. Oh, well.

Drunk! Hermione was absolutely hilarious. I would copy and paste all of my favorite lines into this review, but that would take much too much time, and I'm anxious to get to the next chapter.