Reviews for Silver Coated Chocolate
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Serously man! I am so glad that I didn't have anything in my mouth when I got to the end because you would have KILLED a reader! That was great!
the virgin chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
well u just popped my fanfic cherry...

but hey...thts pretty good...sounds quiet pro...

good job mishka

love vashka
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Ahahahha! That made me laugh nonstop!

Awesome job, and Happy Easter!

-claire
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Don't be surprised if the easter bunny leaves you a basket full of crack.

BE surprised if he leaves you a basket full of chocolate covered crack.

Then mail me some.
DiNozzo's Girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Babe... What the Hell? Was your plan to scare the shit outta everyone? The EASTER BUNNY? Lol. Job well done had a laugh with this one was also on the edge of my seat, hand on mouth going "WTF?" The image of that story will haunt me for life and probs then some...m...chocolate...::drools::

Thanks for the story babe and please take your time with Fall from Grace epi don't post it until you feel good about it.

Love ya long time and HAPPY EASTER BEAUTIFUL!

:) DiNozzo's Girl :)
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
omg! rabid easter bunny! haha too funny! n_n
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
lmfao! this was hilarious!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
That was gross and hilarious at the same time, I loved the chocolate coated silver rounds to take out the Easter Bunny...sheesh, I don't think I'll ever look at the Easter Bunny the same way ever again!

I liked the story and thought it was well written, still giggling at Sammy eating all the chocolate!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
OMG I loved it! Oh, the power of chocolate! Thank You.

Cat

Oh, yeah, you did wonderfully in this style of writing, IMO.
sugarquill4ron chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
LOL i totally wasn't expecting it to be a dream! lmao i love it! too damn cute that sammy wolfed down the chocolate even when Dean warned him not to.