Reviews for Bloody Love
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/9
Great plot and chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
So is this story like finished?
skiddliebop chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
You hope to update soon?!It's bloody 2013, like three years since you last updated!

Though I do like the story and I wish you start updating again...I do love your version of Draco.

I'm reviewing, does that mean I'm motivating you?
Guest chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
This is a good story but it is really choppy feeling. Like how did Roy get from the bar to Ed? And other things like that. Maybe I just missed something. Otherwise pretty good.
Lizzybear54 chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
Keep up the good work!
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Lizzy
Aleca chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
make more damnit!
its sooooo awweeesssooommmeee!
mustangsnaps chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
This is amazing! And I have to say sorry Harry but Ed and Roy have u way beat on tragedy scale. I'm a fan of HP and fma. Though fma brotherhood is way better than just fma. It makes more sense and the end isn't as sad.
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
This story is awesome! :3
Rina chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
as this is rather old i doubt it will be continued but i would absolutely love to see a resolution to this.
SexyApplecores chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
This is a great story! Its got an original plot and you're good at staying true to the characters personalities. Cant wait to read more! :3
Sachiel Angelo chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
its not over is it? i love this story! I am a huge RoyEd fan, and the crossover is just amazing. Please update if there is more.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
I might be reading too much into the fact here, but Ed's father is suppose to be Tom Riddle sr. right? But how is that possible? Ed traveled to Germany during WWII so its around the late 30s and early 40s. The Dark Lord cant be that old right? I mean, if i remember correctly, he came to Hogwart 20 years ago, or something like that.
Aereyia Hikari chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
Loving this story! I really love the Ed/Roy stuff going on and i kind of wanted drarry... but its up to you, oh wonderful author! :D

"Whip it out and prove it," Haha, this line killed me! :D I was crying with laughter! Is Al going to appear soon? I was going to make a request for Alfonse to show up (you know, from the movie?) but then i realized that was stupid :'( I was just so sad when he was shot! :( (And by Alfonse showing up i meant that the gate was holding him for some reason...) *rubs neck* Hehe i know my ideas are stupid... :) Bye! Please update!

'Reyia. H
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
Hehe. Finally some action! And I'm voting for dracoXharry
mysoulislost375 chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Update already! jeez, what's wrong with you? it's a good story!