Reviews for Lost Memories
Ruby Moon-Snape chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I find this story amazing! I love reading female Zoycite stories, and your story is one of the most unique I've read. I hope you find time to write more and update.
Total epic Sailor Minion chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awesomeness
gandalf chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. I wanted to say something regarding that fic Sailor Sun. There's no such person. Sailor Senshi come from planets. They don't die when their planets do, either.
Glitch in Reality chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Whoa...this is a very original idea.

I really think you should continue this. The plot twist you engineered is inherently wrought with drama. Zoisite is human now, she'll experience a life apart from the Negaverse. Even though she still loves Malachite (which I'm sure she does, even though she can't remember), she would be a different woman after that. An experience that weird/intense wouldn't leave a person without impact.

This story has a great potential for dramatic conflict. If Zoisite actually became friends with Sailor Moon and the girls, this would split her identity down the middle if/when she began to remember. Great idea; I really think you should keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I wonder when Mary would grt her full memory back. Keep writing!
Angel-of-vampires chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This story is great so far! I'd love to find out what happens next!
Chibi Teazer chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ooh i likes! I've read this before and I really hope you're going to do some more :) Can't wait for that inevitable meeting of Mary and Mal :P hehe! Please write us more now that it's holidays! :P
Kenelfie chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Interesting beginning. I look forward to watching this progress.
Tanzanite chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Please write some more chapters! We are in bad need of good fanfics featuring a female Zoi!
green-as-elphaba chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Why hasn't hardly anyone reviewed for this story! My GOD! Some people here are just so rude! I happen to know that at least five people that I know have read your story and like it! So make this 6 reviews instead of one! I'll get them to reveiw too!

Oh...I love your story by the way! Ausome! Keep going
the silence in between chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Great first chapter! I've always prefered female Zoycite to male Zoisite, so I'm happy to find a fic about her! I hope you continue!
Sailor Saturn chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Terrific start and a very original idea! I wonder how involved Zoycite will be in later incident with the Dark Kingdom? How much more will she remember? And more importantly, how will Malachite respond when he meets Mary?

Some people don't like the changes made in the North American dub, but don't pay them any attention. This is a wonderful story and all of the characters are shaping out very nicely, especially Mary. She isn't inhibited by her past yet, so she has room to develop the way she would have if she could be a regular person. Please continue this story and update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next! _