Reviews for Rain
YayPercabeth123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
OMG I finally found this one shot! I read about a year back and I kept on searching for it and I finally found it! YES!
LilyHeartsJames chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awesome! Amazing! I like how she felt like the rain was her thing, something she just didn't want to share. It's sort of like fanfiction for me. It's my own little world where people from my actual world either don't know about it or I don't share things I've written with them. I just like having my own escape with people like me, you know?

Ah, I'm rambling again, sorry. I really enjoyed this story though, you did an amazing job! :D
Pechay chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
waaahh...kawaii!
alees-sa chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was super sweet :)
TrueDarknessjunior chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
ah
glistening moon chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
thats nice. i like james he is cool. but you would think that lily would be smart enough not to sit on a ledge at the astronomy tower...
dead killer-just do it or die chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Great story!

I like your style of writing, it's jus awesome.
Tearlit chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oo this is my favorite by you! At first I was confused as to why he looked hurt just before she fell, but when he was talking to her while she was half out of it it made sense. Great job!
Michiyo Hikari chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was absolutely cute!
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Yay, nothing like a near-death experience to make you realize how you feel about somebody!

I love Lily's obsession with the rain in this...because I have the same thing. My friends and I missed our bus last week, and we had to walk in the summer rain. I ended up singing Hakuna Matata...that's how carefree I felt.

So obviously, I loved reading this (though my breath caught in my throat when I read that she slipped, yikes!)

Her thoughts as she listened to them, those were lovely. I loved the voice you used, still sarcastic even in such a situation...and so sweet, both of them were, when they thought nobody else was listening (though James couldn't hear her thoughts, you get what I mean).

I love how this ended, fluffy but not suffocatingly so.

Good job

Paddy
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
aw, i liked it. it was really cute.
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
i think it was a little cliche that lily woke up at that very moment, but i still liked your story a lot! it was really fluffy and i loved the part about lily and her love of the rain! it was great!
TheCleverOne chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aw...so sweet. i love your oneshots. they all work really well, and your longer stories are great too.
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
aww
maireadnesbitt chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
It was really good!But so sad as more!

*maireadnesbitt*

p.s. your username is awesome!