Reviews for Elm Street Memories Pt 2
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Well that was um what's the word interesting?
Jayme chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
I just finishd all three chapters and they were great! I hope that the next one will be soon.
procol harum chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
Great job, can't wait for the third part :D
LibraryTech chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Well I guess Tom has to go after him now and make up for the past...He'd better hurry!..and be safe!
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Aha, the big reveal! So that is what happened, Tom could have shot Torres but he didn't. Poor Tom, now all his friends know. But maybe that is a good thing, they can be there for him. But aww, the poor kid! Evil cliffy to end the story! Now I'm definitely going to have to check the site to keep up with updates. I liked this, and can't wait for the next one. Hope you have a good rest of the week :)
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
Ooh! Didn't see that coming. Good chapter, and hmm, so Tom didn't want to talk about it, but that's understandable. But I guess showing the evidence will make the rest of them want to help him even more. And I see you wrote a last chapter already? Okay, off to read that, and sorry I didn't get to these sooner.
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
Okay, I liked the chapter, could go on a rant about not getting alerts at all and missing these, but will just review instead :) Liked the shorthand speak they did in the beginning, lol. Crazy driver, hahaha. "“Que malo, Rod? Pollo?” Tom shot back." What's wrong, Rod? Chicken? Lol. Was a Spanish minor in college but don't get much chance to use it :D Uh oh looks like the jig is up. More chapters to read now, whee! I'm off :)
Hallie chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
:( Poor Tommy...I still love this story! Thanks so much for updating! You're awesome!
LibraryTech chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
Getting Creepy!...Good Job!..Want more!
procol harum chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
Great chapter, can't wait for more :D
procol harum chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Wow, I have no idea how 'cause I got this story on alert, but I completely missed this chapter:O Anyways, great job, one more chapter, which again, missed somehow... Gah, I need to get more sleep, lol.
Deppstarr chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
wow I loved that problem I need more now I like how you left the end off the chapter. Update again soon.
Hallie chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
AH! I so love this story...please update soon? Thank you!
procol harum chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Hey, great chapter, can't wait for more :D
LibraryTech chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Five ..Six ..Get your Crucifix...He's here!..They better stay together!..Write more..I'll be waiting!