Reviews for RELFEX
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
It's good! xD

COME ON! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! lol jk jk but you should!
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Awesome. Short and to the point, I love it. )
SasuSaku chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I hope you write more.
California-Italian chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
that was cute but it kinda went by fast and also you spelled sasuke wrong
Kuro Nagaski River chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
You spelt Sasuke wrong. Every single time you used the name.
Jill2282 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
you spelled Sasuke wrong
punkgurl chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
im srry but that story waz pretty stupid considering the whole thing waz all mixed up and made no sence it just plain sucked
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Aw this was one of the best SasukeXSakura fics I've ever read! it's so kawaii!
Ridia-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
*whipes a tear away* beauitful stroy *claps* luved it
CeciliaaktlSasuke chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Nice it was cute. I think it would be true though, all reflex.
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
i thought this was very sweet and put together nicely. actually, u gave me a few ideas fer the story im writing. thnx, lol. _
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Cute, I like how all of his actions are reflexes
purple.glitter24 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
lyk it! u know, i also hav ths smile reflex thng whenever i see my crush.. giggles hehehe joking... well, i thnk most of us do.. specially if ur crush is as hot as sasuke blush hehehe...

stay cool! _
Kotora chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME!You've just made my day bless you.

Koto