Reviews for Going another Way
alfred29 chapter 1 . 11/25
I need the pdf too!
pdf request man chapter 44 . 11/9
I desire the pdf, I need the pdf.
Jorge Javier Guido chapter 43 . 9/12
really good story Man very detailed, good plot, good characters and cured the hate I felt for shinji
Bamba12
Have you considered that maybe they CANT go all at once, hmm?
bamba12 chapter 2 . 6/9
The problem with sentient angels is why then they would go about it so stupidly, going one by one and getting killed off one by one, like fucking lemmings off a cliff.
This story is so well fleshed out
You should be very proud of what youve made
This is amazing
This is the best shinji and rei fanfic ive ever read
I'm only sad its over
I just finishes reading it. And I'm crying, not because its sad but because its over. The only problem with it being so long , is that I got so attached. No I'm sad its over. You truly have a gift. This was no mere fanfiction, it was a novel. It was a truly amazing experience and I thank you for giving me this and I hate you for making me feel sad that it's over(in kidding), so you probably got this before but you truly made a master piece. If you feel inclined you could make novels, this is a example as I would love it if this was a published book.

Thanks again for this journey I truly enjoyed it
I can't say at all this is a fanfic... This is a novel and I love it
If it was.a book I would buy it
Deltajoshua12 chapter 1 . 4/26
Hey this is a interesting fanfic and I absolutely love this, may I please get the PDF version.
Ozula chapter 1 . 4/14
Nice story, I'd like that PDF please
Mr. HighGround chapter 44 . 3/3
I read the full history in less than a week, since I discovered it. All I can say is that I love it. You expanded the original plot, and filled some of the plot holes in the original. It looks like you took a big journey with it.
Also, I want the PDF version, if you can send me.
Alanplayz15 chapter 23 . 2/13
I really like your story and I'd like to request for the PDF version, if you still have it please respond and thank you in advance
Akasui chapter 1 . 1/27
I also like pdf file if you still have it.
LeoTravis10 chapter 44 . 1/6
One of the best Eva stories I ever read, such a great story being told! I would love to have the PDF if you still have it.