Reviews for That Which is Infinite
allygator16666 chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Really enjoyed this story so far. The quality of your writing is excellent and I like how your taking the time to lay out an intricate plot to really bring the reader into the story. The changing perspectives between Bruce/Batman and Barbara is also good writing style...keeps things interesting. Can't wait to read more...please update soon!
Xewioso chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Great story so far!

UPDATE SOON!
CoyoteWolf chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
I love Alfred. He's amusing.
ndripcurlgirl14 chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
please update soon
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Cool story! I'm a big Batgirl fan and I'm liking your interpretation of the character. If you haven't noticed there are a lack of Barbara Gordon stories around here. I'm hoping that you will put her in the boots in the story, but its good so far, so keep it up!
MarcyPlayground chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
love it so far. but will barbara fill her boots as Batgirl later?
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
please update again soon
StrawberrysYum chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
YAY! another supergreat chapter! I can't wait for the next one because its starting to get really interesting!
laal ratty chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
Super chapter here, I really enjoying your writing style and your view of scenes from Batman's and Barbara's perspective.
DCW chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Great update, can't wait to read more.
Ar-Zimraphel chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
This is fantastic. There are a hundred stories where the author tries to introduce a female OC, but yours is the only one that does so plausibly and well. Great job. I'm really enjoying the character development - in both of Bruce Wayne's guises-and I also like the character Barbara as well. Great job, can't wait for more.
laal ratty chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Very good, I like the way you are writing this.
StrawberrysYum chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Ooh the joker has poison. uh-oh. Anyhoo, I LOVED this chapter. :) well written(as always) and it totally didn't confuse, i hate when everything gets so messed up you don't know who's who. But you always make it easy to understand yet stil have mystery to be figured out later. keep up the great work
StrawberrysYum chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
yay! new chapter. But everyones so sad in this one. well i hope it gets a bit happier. :) it was well written too!
G.A. Clive chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Ooh...I really like it! Barbara seems very similar to me(I want to be a librarion, I'm good at finding info, I'm VERY protective of my books, I almost killed my class mate when she kicked my book bag across the floor and damaged the new paperbacks). I can't wait for more!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »