Reviews for Harry Potter: To Love Is To Live
nayin17 chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Wonderful story... Thank you for writing this
nayin17 chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Love your battle scene
nayin17 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Love the Gryffindor password
nayin17 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Awww so sweet
nayin17 chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Yippee they are together now
nayin17 chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I'm so glad Ginny will help Harry
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Love stalker Harry...and hate Cho
aheartofwords chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
This is my favourite of your stories I've read so far, and I've read almost all of them! I loved everything about it! The only thing I'd change would be for it to be longer but I can't have it all ;)
Tomon chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Well, this is hard story for me to review to be honest. The start was so far the weakest of all your work. The relationship development seemed rather unbelievable to me and given how accustomed I got to quality of your work it was hard to progress further.
On the other hand it got better with each chapter and the last several were VERY enjoyable. I enjoyed how in love they were in the end, their shared magic and how Harry come to deeply understand magic in general. There were more than these few mentioned good points and overall I'm really glad to read this story. But it wouldn't be fair to your other amazing works to rate this on their level no matter how well the story finale went.
So good story, enjoyed it even with the rocky start but not favorite one even if just slightly so.
Tomon chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Eh, really interesting settings. Still Ginny not going to see him even one in the whole month? I can't really see her helping after that just "because he is friend"... She may be nice enough to try it as to no let him die but I feel like there is only one plausible reason and that is she owe him her life. Let's see where it will lead
Anonymous Me chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Keep the good work up. Have you done any other fanfics
Mommy3 chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
I have no idea why I haven't read this story before. As you are one of my favorite authors I thought that I had read all of your H/G stories. This was an awesome story! I loved it! Thanks for writing and I can't wait to read another one of your stories! :)
Nytefyre chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
This was a good story - interesting use of Harry's magic to save Ginny and even more interesting results.

Thanks for posting.
hg2010 chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
Great story. I liked the way you potrayed the characters and your writing.
Tinithor chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Very well written story. I'm suprised to see you got so reviews on it. It was interesting and rather different than most of the fanfics i read.