Reviews for Harry Potter: To Love Is To Live
Mommy3 chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
I have no idea why I haven't read this story before. As you are one of my favorite authors I thought that I had read all of your H/G stories. This was an awesome story! I loved it! Thanks for writing and I can't wait to read another one of your stories! :)
Nytefyre chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
This was a good story - interesting use of Harry's magic to save Ginny and even more interesting results.

Thanks for posting.
hg2010 chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
Great story. I liked the way you potrayed the characters and your writing.
Tinithor chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Very well written story. I'm suprised to see you got so reviews on it. It was interesting and rather different than most of the fanfics i read.
ScribbleWorld chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
3 3 3 AWESOME STORYYYYY Can't even explain... anyways, you're an amazing writer. Please don't be afraid to write more... (hint hint wink wink)
ScribbleWorld chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Wow, I really love your Sirius in this fic. Also, Snape is very in character... awesome story!
ScribbleWorld chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow, this is a great story so far... very well written :)
hptrump chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Just found your story, really good story. Wish you would have put a little of Harry & Ginny's future family growth in the Epilogue.
Delrusant chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
strange story for its beginning where we are used to an unbreakable driven Harry, his giving up life due to the cimbination of factors (dad, ginny. nightmares...) was well thought out. As for the theory of magic and developping bit it was fun to see a fanfic where even if the instinct part is here, there is also some kind of analysis behind.

As for the aura point of keeping it hidden, I approve as of the nagging to understand and the privcy, but as for the danger, it wouldnot change anything since even without the aura hurting ginny will hurt harry.
hubriswriter chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
I initially thought I had previously read this before the second or third chapter I realized I had not.

A few comments:

I wondered early on if Dumbles and Sirius had realized the enormous flaw in their plan..What if Harry figured it out and Ginny was still indifferent?You dealt with that situation very well. Although H/G were much more forgiving than they might have been,and one might argue that Dumbles and Sirius were certainly desperate by this point.

I expected an emotional response,particularly from Harry, when Sirius lied to him about the shopping the couple had a day alone together,Sirius never responded well to anyone doing that to him.

Finally,Harry's almost blind faith in Dumbles throughout the story,despite his many failures in Harry's life, seemed off. Having Ginny mitigated it somewhat,but it didn't feel quite right.

One more thought,I liked this final battle of the key players were involved and Voldy died a believable (in this fantasy world) death.

Nevertheless, another excellent read I'm sorry to have missed thus far.

Now, what about 'Choices'?
brigrove chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
Nice story. Loved the final battle and the scene in the train at the end was amusing
carolyn jinn chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
Great story. I loved reading it.

I am now about to go and read another of your stories.
jheaton chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
A sweet story! I'm surprised it has so few reviews. Thanks for sharing it!
jennyelf chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
I love this one. I can't believe that I hadn't read it before. This is a great story. :)

Jenn :)
Shalk Zailackar chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Interesting, a few grammar errors. But altogether a good story.