Reviews for Harry Potter: To Love Is To Live
ScribbleWorld chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
3 3 3 AWESOME STORYYYYY Can't even explain... anyways, you're an amazing writer. Please don't be afraid to write more... (hint hint wink wink)
ScribbleWorld chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Wow, I really love your Sirius in this fic. Also, Snape is very in character... awesome story!
ScribbleWorld chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow, this is a great story so far... very well written :)
hptrump chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Just found your story, really good story. Wish you would have put a little of Harry & Ginny's future family growth in the Epilogue.
Delrusant chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
strange story for its beginning where we are used to an unbreakable driven Harry, his giving up life due to the cimbination of factors (dad, ginny. nightmares...) was well thought out. As for the theory of magic and developping bit it was fun to see a fanfic where even if the instinct part is here, there is also some kind of analysis behind.

As for the aura point of keeping it hidden, I approve as of the nagging to understand and the privcy, but as for the danger, it wouldnot change anything since even without the aura hurting ginny will hurt harry.
hubriswriter chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
I initially thought I had previously read this before the second or third chapter I realized I had not.

A few comments:

I wondered early on if Dumbles and Sirius had realized the enormous flaw in their plan..What if Harry figured it out and Ginny was still indifferent?You dealt with that situation very well. Although H/G were much more forgiving than they might have been,and one might argue that Dumbles and Sirius were certainly desperate by this point.

I expected an emotional response,particularly from Harry, when Sirius lied to him about the shopping the couple had a day alone together,Sirius never responded well to anyone doing that to him.

Finally,Harry's almost blind faith in Dumbles throughout the story,despite his many failures in Harry's life, seemed off. Having Ginny mitigated it somewhat,but it didn't feel quite right.

One more thought,I liked this final battle of the key players were involved and Voldy died a believable (in this fantasy world) death.

Nevertheless, another excellent read I'm sorry to have missed thus far.

Now, what about 'Choices'?
brigrove chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
Nice story. Loved the final battle and the scene in the train at the end was amusing
carolyn jinn chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
Great story. I loved reading it.

I am now about to go and read another of your stories.
jheaton chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
A sweet story! I'm surprised it has so few reviews. Thanks for sharing it!
jennyelf chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
I love this one. I can't believe that I hadn't read it before. This is a great story. :)

~Jenn :)
Shalk Zailackar chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Interesting, a few grammar errors. But altogether a good story.
noylj chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
Molly never did learn. Bumbles is still a fool, just a nicer fool. At least he isn't headmaster any more. That heart attack had me hoping, but Poppy "saves" the day.

Nice story. Can't believe Harry would marry anyone who has so many of Molly's characteristics or who wouldn't let hands rove.

The problem with epilogues is that the "hero" either fades away with a boring life, or continues to have exciting adventures that are only hinted at.
noylj chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
If the dementor had simply sucked the soul out of the horcrux, we would have had the soul fragment stuck in a "nondestructable" container.

I still think that pushing all the horcruxes through the veil is the way to go. Moldie may be "immortal" but he should be able to be knocked out, bound, stunned, tranked, or otherwise put out of commission and his body shoved through the veil. The whole veil is just a Deus Ex Machina and so under used.

The idea of the MOB having a hallows on his finger is truly disgusting.

The idea of Snape coming back is truly disgusting. The idea that his punishment for the hell he has done to untold children was an all expense paid vacation really shows how out of touch Bumbles is.

The idea of Herms and Ron is still rather disgusting.

The idea of Ginny not wanting Harry to see her in her Molly-approved bra but a bikini is OK is truly disgusting.

Does anyone have any priorities that correspond to reality?

Also, for all the training, Harry and Gin-gin still seem rather underwhelming.
noylj chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Gin-gin should really like him more than "a lot."

If I had Molly as a mother, heaven forbid, I would run from that household as fast as I could. I always thought that maybe it is the over-bearing bossiness of Hermione that attracts Ron (though what she sees in him is beyond me-unless it is her very own child without having to go through pregnancy).
noylj chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Do you realize how much better Harry's life would be without Molly or Bumbles? Molly for all the obvious overbearing, over-protective, inane, stupid, thoughtless, comments and actions and ditto for Bumbles, except one has to include his Machiavellian manipulations and basically being a bastard. Even Snape would be quickly taken care of if not for Bumble's protection and his belief that keeping one DE close at hand is worth the abuse of several hundred children. Moldie would be little more than a dark cloud if not for Bumbles and his MIS-treatment of Harry of every opportunity.

I would think that 5 minutes with Bumbles or Molly would be enough for plans for their murder to be drawn up and quickly carried out. Every scene in almost every story (including canon) with Bumbles just raises the hackles on my back and I want to stuff several thick wooly socks down his throat. The man is the perfect definition of a creep and MOB. Death, unless it involves him living through what he has done to so many for his greater good, is simply too clean and simple for him. Hell is designed for people like him.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »