Reviews for Shopping with Bobby
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
lol That was funny...
xocrazililkelox chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Haha, Well this is cute little one-shot.I hope to see more from you soon.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was awesome, loved the mastercard bit, classic :D
Anaeli chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
hey!

good story! keep writing!
allaboutelephants22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was cute story but one thing? Um... they don't live in Chicago. Definitely Michigan for these boys ]
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
"Buying a tube of Sparkle Cherry Chapstick: $2."

Wait, wait, WHAT? I'm dying here! I almost missed the line about chapstick when Jack started dumping things onto the counter, and it never really occurred to me until I was about to hit the review button about that. I mean, the whole story is great, one hilarity after another (especially Bobby's obsession with cake, and more specifically sprinkles)... I'm just dying of laughter at Jack's brazen choice of chapstick. (Hee! I said brazen.)

And you're right. Much of the shopping adventures with Jack was inspired by this one as well ;) What can I say? You're the wind beneath my wings, Whilom.
DyerFire chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Ha! that was great. it reminded me of shopping with my dad, he just has NO concept of what he's doing sometimes. really enjoyed this good job. :)
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh my God.

I grinned at, "Bobby at the corner market was humorous. Bobby in a brand name grocery store would be hilarious."

And I laughed out loud at, “Like last year for Jerry’s birthday, he wanted chicken fingers and nothing else.” That's my brother in a nutshell. Hilarious. My cousin actually said something almost EXACTLY like this to my brother when we were in the mall last year: “Just shut up, okay? You’re making us look like a couple.” Now they won't hang out together unless someone goes with them. It's ridiculous.

Priceless ending, too! You have a knack for endings.

I just realized how gushy I sound. Also how I've reviewed almost every single one of your Four Brothers fics. I'm not creepy, I swear.
Breiscrazy chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Shopping with Bobby: Priceless

lmao! Nice.
leuchtraketen chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
LOVED THE ENDING!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
funny! great story!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
(falls out of chair laughing) Oh jeez, this was hilarious. I mean, I was a little worried for Jack there, but the arguement was hilarious. Plus, the revenge for all the "Fairy" commentary was completely worth it. The end made it beautiful!
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Haha, I thoroughly enjoyed that! Can't believe I didn't review this one earlier. It was so cute, gotta love the fluff and stuff! I especially liked the Mastercard ending, it was inspired!

Halo
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
omg that was hilarious! i loved it!
Jessie13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
This was extremly funny. And it seems like something Bobby and Jack would do.