Reviews for Closure
DementoFantasy chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I know hou said to check out the other two, but I just had to read this. It is amazing I can actually hear Balthier narrating the whole thing. Oh and here *gives toaster* wedding gift! I might just try to kidnapp him but at least I got a gift hehe :D
chitty gen11 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
this is a great story, you have really got talent
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Lovely descriptions, and vivid emotions. Pretty much everything I like in a oneshot. Very well written, not much I can criticize.

Good job. :)
SharperImage chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This seems to have snuck beneath my radar...

How is it possible?

I love oneshots, and your's was great! Most one shot are riveting, and stuff, but you did more, you brought eloquence to it, rightly so since Balthier is a rather elegant person.

Your style is so crisp, too.

*claps*
The Mock Turtles chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
You've got me hooked. I blame your talents as a writer. xD

You articulate your points so beautifully here. Once again you've managed to portray Balthier in a light that compliments his many layers. I also have to say you've had some powerful lines here - makes me shudder sometime. 3

"So this was what it felt like, to own the world, to head the house hold."

“Did you find what you were looking for?” She asked, as the alarm sounded in the distance and the metal clank of imperial feet on the marble floor filled the corridor. Balthier drew his gun. “Yes. I believe I did.”

Those were just examples of some of the lines and phrases I was talking about. Bravo m'dear, bravo!

Slightly OCC:

"I have to have a reasonably functional, non-video game character marriage" LMAO. I thought the very same thing last night!

x Vivi
Leonora T chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Beautiful. I love stories like this, they are very deep
With A Smile chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I was drawn to your profile from the forums, and I was totally wowed.

This is a magical piece, written beautifully. You describe Balthier and Cid's relationship flawlessly- I imagine that was exactly what it was like. You wrote Balthier and Cid completely in character, and what little we saw of Fran was perfect too. Your description is wonderful and the ending is just great. I can't get over this- it's going straight to my favorites!

Keep up the great work :)
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I know I already gave you a review, but why not have a hard copy?

It's really nice to see how both of them could have mande improvements in thier relationship, rather than just placing the blame on one side (Though I'm partial to only blaming Cid). Anyway this was an excelent story.
MalaConaKierKiar chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Loved the memoirs, but you're gonna have a heck of a time marrying Balthier since he's already mine
Rehime chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hey, I liked that. Some family history.

Good work.
Shinra Rose chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Very touching. And congratulations on your engagement. :-P
Sita 900 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
ah I like it.

I like how his dad wasnt angry, just disappointed. :)