Reviews for Insincere
SkywardQuill chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Even if it's short, I have to let a review here! I loved this one-shot!
KaUiA chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Wow, amazing.

I never thought about that kind of symbolism behind Tokunaga.

Nicely written too!
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Woah! Jade would be perfect psychologist! It's as if he read Anise's mind! I loved every part of this one-shot, like the eyes and the design, it was absolutely perfect! Perfect deduction from you too! This is going to my favorites... 3
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This is good, Jade going on about way you did the observations was awesome, very 's feelings of being found out as the spy was written very well,u can really understand what she's going through and in all,this was a good fic.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I'm not gonna lie; that was perfect.

Jade, Anise: characterization was spot-on, and this plot could have been added to the game seamlessly. No spelling or grammar errors. Simple, but engaging style of description, and believable dialogue.

Good work. Really good work.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh! That last part of Jade's analysis was so perfect!

Anyhow, excellent job. Jade was flawlessly depicted. His dialogue was so accurate, I could practically hear his light, sarcastic voice accompanying it. I really liked this!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
YC: I forgot how much i missed your work !
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow, so many symbolisms.. _ ;; Anyway, it's awesome!
LaniZion chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hm...makes one wonder if Jade knew about her...situation the whole time or not. Well done, as always, .
Moronthe2nd chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Awesomeness. I never WOULD have come up with something like that. XD
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Three words for this fic: Nail on the head.

Whoops, I guess that's four. o;; Didn't count the 'the'-I think in Engrish, anyway...

Man, I love psychology and interpreting things, ESPECIALLY metaphors. To come up with all of Tokunaga's representations all on your own, that's really amazing. But that's old news, as you know. :P
Omniflyer chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Nice. :3 A worthy continuation to an already awesome one-shot. I think it's about time you and Vil worked together on something!

It kind of surprises me that Jade wouldn't press the issue about insincerity on Anise; after all, he's not really close to her at this point, so I don't see why he wouldn't double-check on her. But then again, she is just a little girl. :P

Good ficlet. I like. I wonder if Vil will reply to this with a one-shot of her own. :P
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow, now that's something. Jade picks out many things strikingly true about Anise then says "But of course, you're not like that are you?" That fits Mr.I-like-to-mess-with-people so well it's scary.
Akina Rose Sumora chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
*nods* That was deep. Very deep. But interesting. You portrayed Jade perfectly. Two thumbs up.

Nice work!