Reviews for House and Cuddy: The Early Years
HouseAddiction chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Hey darlin'!

My favorite line from this chapter was definitely the last line. Perfect ending for it.

Aww he's being so nice. It's adorable.

Can't wait to see how it plays out.

My only advice for you is to edit it before you post it ok? Or have someone beta read it. You've got a couple of spelling errors and inconsistancies that are no big deal but take away from your story.

Please update again soon. I really like it. :)

Much love.

HA
I'm Feeling Puckish chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Just came across your story, and I think it's great so far. I'm looking forward to reading the next update :)
dlb42694 chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
cant wait for more please update sooner
twentyfour.mad chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
... Amazing Huddy! I have to say this has got to be one of the best chapters by far! I love the start lol- very well in character! ;)

Once again- I love it!

~ Mak
dlb42694 chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
please update just stumbled on this
twentyfour.mad chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Haha, House is so nice here in this story! :) Love it all! ;) Love your stories so much love this chapter heaps! Great writing! ;)

twentyfour.mad chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Hm so very nice House and Cuddy are so made for each other! Will they ever like marry? ;)

twentyfour.mad chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Haha another hilarious chapter. You know how you write your stories with some funny bits, it's brilliant!

Love it... onto the next chapter! ;)

twentyfour.mad chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Hmph this computer isn't being nice to me... just a minute ago it wouldn't let me click on any link and I thought I had stuffed the computer up, thankfully I didn't.

Okay firstly are you coming back to the forums soon, it's getting a bit lonely. :( Secondly I was just reviewing over some peoples' stories, well mostly take5's chapters that I hadn't already reviewed and I've reviewed all her chapters so I decided to start on you next seeing that I have already reviewed Palmer's fanfiction when her chapters/stories came out and I haven't reviewed these chapters/ this story.

Haha this is a funny first chapter! ;)

starstacey chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
glad you updated! we so knew she would want another date with charming greg house!
the.clairvoyance chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
sque! this Jenny girl reminds me much of myself, BTW, SQUE! OMFG! house was gentlemenly! omg! lol! okay i'll stop with the overusage of acrynoms.

wonderful chapters! you must update soon! _
Whatev3691 chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Good chapter, I just think House is a little too nice. But he probably would be different in college than as a middle-aged adult. Update sooN!
HouseAddiction chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Sweet!

You were able to update it here!

Glad it worked for you!

This was great!

Please update again soon!

Can't wait!

Much love.

HA
starstacey chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Whatev3691 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
House being nice? what? there must be a reason behind it all! can't wait to see what happens!