Reviews for Would the Real Easter Please Stand Up!
steadfast chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I thought this was a good time to re-read your wonderful and inspirational story. Thank you.
If I May chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is great! I'm glad you have presented the Easter story for what it truly is.
IggyMing chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Just discovered this story, and I really enjoyed reading it. Not at all preachy, it hit all the right notes without going overboard. Great job!
Athena chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This story makes me so happy! I'm glad Sam and Jack are realizing the need to train their children in the way they should go. I really do think, somewhere, that those two did believe in the basics of Christianity, in their heart. I'm glad to see a story where that is "confirmed."
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Absolutely beautiful! Nothing more to be said except I hope and pray this really touches the people who read it! Thank you and God bless! Jess
Oma-1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was truely wonderful! Not at all preachy, and very considerately written. I really liked the emphasis on faith and remembering - I can't begin to say how much an important part of my life those things are.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
It's just wonderful to read a story that has to do with His love ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
very well done, not to preachy in my opinion, though I am Catholoc so that might have something to do with it :-p though I kept thinking that 'but Jesus isn't the only one who came back from the dead, all of SG1 did, especially Daniel!' lol anyway well done
Zoser chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Nicely done
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Okay, once again with the tears! I loved this story! It was very sweet and gives a great message of hope, one that I believe to be truth. I think it's great that you incorporated religion into Jack and Sam's marriage and family. IMHO it is very good to have a strong base for the foundation of any marriage and family life. Thank you for this inspiring and great story! Just lovely...and not too preachy! I really loved it!
Natters chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
good ficlet
stusue chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
What a truly wonderful fic! It was beautifully written and explained the true meaning behind Easter in such a great, simple way that the children could understand ... and maybe even some adults. Whether one is a true believer or not, this was a beautiful short fic. :o)
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Very nice Easter story. Thanks
caligate chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Thank you for a very thoughtful rendering of this timeless truth!
gater62 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007