Reviews for Make Things Right
bb-4ever chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
great couple of chapters. whats going on? max shot, bones on her own in atlanta, booth arrested! whats max got them into?

look forward to more soon
krisnina77 chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
WHAT! Now Booth is in custody oh this can't be good. But it should definetely make things even more interesting. I love plot twists they are so much fun. I can't wait to find out just what her fathers secret is and if Booth gets let out of custody. Oh the suspense!
gator-md chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
Well-written and setup. It will be interesting to see where this goes from here. And you have Caroline down pat. Nicely done.
Leasel P chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
wow this is a really good story! plz update soon!
brennanmars chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
I can't wait to read what's happening next! I'm loving the story so far.
btvsfifi chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Sweet! Love it update soon!

Fiona
maybesomedaylove chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow, I don't really review a whole lot but you're story really complelled me to. You've got an amazing story going here so far and I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
willgirl chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
I am intrigued by Max. What is he doing? And the B&B was cute as always!
krisnina77 chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
Aw! I loved the end with them talking late into the night! That was cute! And the fact that he keeps calling Dr. Wyatt Gordon, Gordon. Can't wait for more!
Alphie13 chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Nice story. What do you have planned for Max Keenan in this story?
Howdylynn chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
This is a pleasure to read.

Good job. :)
krisnina77 chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
I so loved Angela's advice! It was very insightful! I'm glad that Brennen is taking to what happened so easily instead of freaking out. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
sweet chapter.

look forward to more soon
willgirl chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
Just read all three chapters! Brilliant! I loved it!
Bellabun chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
I like where this is going, but don't you dare bring Sully in as the other FBI agent! Don't you dare! Hahahahaha, I am sure you weren't! Can't wait for more! :)