Reviews for Shelter In Your Arms
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Very sweet.
gaara-sasusaku7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This is very nice. I'm adding it to my faves.
avasion chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aw! that was so cute!
Fabulicious chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
lol, there's 'One-shot' and then there's cruelty to animal! How could you just end it there... like that? Great writing btw, loved it. 8/10
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
nice beginning...i'm beginning to like how you start, btw, are you going to continue the story? well, i do hope so, its a very well done effort...
akatsukigirl17 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Even though I don't care for this couple, I loved it! So cute
LadyBardock chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Very well written. A good story. Too bad you marked it as complete when it is not finished ;) More chapters would make it perfect.
xo'.'MaRsHmAlLoW'.'MeL'.'xo chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
OMG! Best story ever! That was absalutely adorable! Please write some more. You'd be wonderful writing a longer story with some chapters. _

I think your writing is so good. Please write more; don't care whether it's a multi-chapter or not, just write more, lmao. (But it would be awesome if it was) lmao..

luv melanie

P.S ~ you're story is definately going in as one of my favourites! thx for submitting it! _
WarriorofMoonlightLove chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Scared of the lighting, Hinata! What a good way to introduce the story and into talking about Neji. Oh, is Neji denying something... o.o. Poor Hinata. No one appreciates her... :(. Awesome story, -!