Reviews for inuyasha, you'll be in my heart
Inuyasha Kagome For and Ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Aw, i cried. It was amazing!
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
i was thinking two worlds one family for either InuYasha or Sailor Moon
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
wah! imm realy crying right now! really! sniff sniff. its so cute and so sad. sniff. wah! please keep it nya! sniff sniff
Thanisha chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
great story write more
Chimei chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
this songthis storytears
Snap on Smile chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
AAH I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH its such a sweet song and ur fic roks aswell. ur an awesome writer.
ninja-bitch chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
I WANNA KEY RING!

ahem... *small annoying cough*

I really like it. I nearly cried (which would have been a disaster since I'm in the school corridor with loadsa peeps around!) especially since I was listening to the song at the time! Damn french keyboards...

So... what sort of keyring is it? I MEAN ERR... No ice cubes!

Heather, you have officially inspired me to write a song fic. And an Inuyasha fanfic, but that's a different story isn't it? The Christmas hats of DOOM!
inuaiko chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
ok hers an idea wat about a song fic from the song hurt by christina aguleria(sp?) ive seen afew but none wit kagXinu
inuaiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
aw so cute i love inuyasha and phil collins' songs yayz! FAVES!
ninja-bitch chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
awesome story! Super super idea! I'll just have to tell all my frawns about it! Oh that's wizard!

Here Fido...

you vere building spitfires JA? read mine plz! HON HI HON! SAUSSISSON! (lotsa Ses in that!)
Princess Zeena chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
hay cool page i have a song it is called Mistys love song it is cool, and then there is He dravies me crazy just leison to them it is for Inuyasha
malfoylover1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
OMG! i love this story, its so sweet, thxs XxlennexX for this great story
Iris Hime-sama chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
cute. for an inuyasha the song every time we touch

there u go

good luck

kagvsinu
Chimei chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
i loved the story real tear jerker wish it was longer though is there gonna be a sequel?
Krystian Rivers chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
hey, this was good... well a song id like to see turned into an inuyasha fanfic about sango miroku the song : Whiskey Lullaby ... By: Brad Presly