Reviews for Hoverskates
SakuraDreamerz chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
hahahahaha! Poor Knuckles! XDD
Hamato Kameko chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh my god I was giggling within the first few sentences, and crying by the end. Brilliant, utterly brilliant. Knuckles, especially, never fails to amuse in situations like this.
The Andromeda Rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aww...revisted. I love this story.

Andi
Andromeda chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
You gave me another good smile this morning...

Knucky's tail, Sonic & the 360 around the tree...

god laugh today, thanx,

Andromeda
Rainmy chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
buu now we won't know what happened to shadow o_.
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well aren't you fortunate. :p My 100th review, yay!

I love how you portray these characters, it's absolutely wonderful how canon they are. This was really a nice little piece; thanks for writing it! We need more fics like this one in the Sonic community. ;)

Excellent work!
Neeachi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love this... So fluffy cuteness. And original too. And very in-character. And friend fluff, not yaoi fluff. I love eet. x3
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
"No you just talked my ears off until I gave in," Knuckles retorted.

"Oh is that what happened to them?" Sonic twitched his own ears in amusement.

- Ha! This was fun. Well-written, as always; particularly Knuckles, flailing around in irritation and wanting to return to his 'precious duty'. A fine premise, well executed. :)
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ver-r-ry cute XD I can see Knuckles flailing around trying to gain his bearings while Sonic just zooms around him XD Good job again!
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Interesting concept and executed well, Sonic and Knuckles being in character to boot. Good job.
Mia chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Super cute story! I love it!
TrainReckx chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
your writing more chapters right?i hope so!
Orin chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
First off. Why did not inform me of this new fic? ;0;! :stabs it : I was wandering about and going to reread some of your work and I saw this and had a little squee-fit even before I read it. Of course afterward I was just gleeful at this because once again your Sonic and Knuckles interaction blow me away. It always does, but you just keep adding bits and I just keep falling more and more in love with your writing. I love how… (dunno how to put it) intellectual and standoffish you write Knuckles and how damn persuasive Sonic must have been to get him into those skates because Knuckles can be an unmovable tard when he wants to be. That’s a conversation I would’ve liked to hear. XD I also loved how it was uncertain whether it was Sonic’s good coordination of simply his utter recklessness that got him moving in the end. There is method to his madness! 3

Arr. This is gorgeous. ;.; I have all sorts of lovely images in my head now. Must go draw.

… more please? : puppy eyes : *0*
Ember Rock chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I don't know why, but that was awesome!
Taranea chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
really funny, awesome idea

just this sentence..."Sonic pushed off from the tree again and skated to the middle of the field, his rather ungainly start a more than ample demonstration." something in the grammatical area wrong there, yet i am currently too tired to set it right...

anyway, loved sonics scholarly behaviour and his "know thine enemy" approach.

in my fic im trying to explain why exactly shadow has to have the hoverskates although im taking my own sweet time at actually arriving there.

anyway, keep up the good work!:)