Reviews for Under the Light of the Moon
absolutely adorable!
Aries AL chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
est padre la historia
madorno81 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
aw i thought this story was so sweet!
Ashgeliton chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I absolutely adored this! I am reading all of your SM stories, and even if I don't review all of them, I want you to know how much I love each and every one of them.
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Great story, very cute. I'm sitting in a library trying not to grin too much otherwise people will think I'm insane lol.
misako chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
GREAT STORY I like the plot of them making love after the final battel it sounds...perfect timing :D
deactivated-fanfictionaccount chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
so cute! loved it and i love your stories!

*favs*
Bronze Wolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Really good. it was written well with usagi's emotions. Mamoru seemed pretty in character, but i couldn't see him doing that right then and there. still good though.
PrincessMorgan chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
A well written one shot, not too graphic, just sweet and descriptive, good job!
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
What does almalgamating mean? It doesn't seem like a real word. That was interesting. Not too much of a plot, and doesn't really seem to fill the duty of either filler or conclusion, but it was interesting. What was it they were going to wait until to have sex? Hn. I feel caulous. It was well written and you got your point across, but I'm just gonna mention that Serenity's mother reincarnated them, not their love.

...

~Runa
forlornromanticist chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
oh, even tho that was short, it was SO SWEET! love the romance between the two and the summary made me want to read it a lot b/c i hadn't read anything that happened just after the last scene in the Stars Season. *sigh* how romantic _
mae-E chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
this was a cool story. really sumed up the depths of their feelings for each other.
Ummster chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
cute ending to the stars. i'm really enjoying yout stories!