Reviews for A Dark Love Story
Musiclova8284 chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
OMG! I loved your story! Great job!
BubbleBillie chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
I liked it
BubbleBillie chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Oh gosh, I hate Gaito, nice story so far. Can't wait to read the rest! I am gonna right now! I just can't wait!
BubbleBillie chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
BubbleBillie chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Winged She-Wolf chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
I found this to be so sweet and highly intriguing! I hope there is a part two to this, if not, you may want to consider writing one.
Vampirefreak4eterity chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I love this story! It's one of my favorites. Question though what's the name of the sequal. Wait. Did you right a sequal? Any way it's really good.
puffysalmander chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
wow! The ending was great. Poor haruhi that she forgot her memory about him. I wonder what happen between him and her?
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
OMG LOVE IT! very scary... Can't wait for the sequel (unless you've already written it...) :) LOVE IT!
LooneyLockhart chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
OMG THAT WAS A GREAT FIRST CHAPY! omg, n when it said his name was "Hatsuharu" i immedently thought of Haru from Furuba! XD lol i no haru isnt like the guy ur writing about, but its still a funny thought
Vampire-to-B chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
that was really good! although i did find it kinda rushed, like you just kinda threw things at us, like gaito's a vampire? where'd that come from? i do want to know though, even if he knew her from the past, why was he so obsessed? and she was only 8, how did the obsession start? i think you should put some of that into the sequal,(which i am eegerly awaiting) and she forgot? how's that gonna work. anyway, it was a great story. please alert me when it comes out._~ (unless ofcourse it's alreadt out, in which case please send me a link to it! please!)
Vampire-to-B chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
wait, what? so who died?
Vampire-to-B chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
if you punch someone in the stomach will it really knock them unconsious? and please! is he a ghost! cause if he's not i have no idea how he can do that stuff!
Vampire-to-B chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
i'm scared...i don't like this gaito person. he is scary.

oh! hikaru confessed! oh!
Vampire-to-B chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
is he a ghost? i think he's a ghost. hm...