Reviews for Moonlight
xForbiddenRomancex chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
Stupid Jacob
Kayla Elise chapter 17 . 3/8/2008
wow. Get better soon-k? we all miss your story!
Hocjk chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
great story I understand if u can't write just please update soon
allie chapter 17 . 6/27/2007
it's ok Maggie 3. we understand if it's something that serious. don't try anything stupid, you have alot of things to be happy about. like the people that love you.
polka-dotted-coffee-cups chapter 17 . 6/24/2007
aww, I hope you feel better!
Tyara chapter 16 . 6/23/2007
I absolutely love this! You are very talented and I really look forward to reading the rest of this! ]
Mossimo chapter 17 . 6/23/2007
I'm sorry... I hopoe you feel better though! :)
ladyenterprise chapter 17 . 6/23/2007
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for you. It must suck having to go off your antidepressants. (I'm not on them, but I know someone who is and she is MISERABLE when she's not on hers) Hope you're ready to update soon, because as much as I love you, I love your story too!

Wishing you well

Angelz on Edge chapter 17 . 6/23/2007
ok. hope u get the new ones soon. -
Alexandra Stone chapter 17 . 6/23/2007
Hope you are feeling better soon :)
Ashy Faced Owl chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
It's okay. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I have to go through that every once and a while too. :) chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
i hope you get better soon ( i honestly have no idea what to say) but take your time... (gosh i sound so corny)
MarryMeTopaz chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
-poof- depression disappered.

I know I know it doesn't happen that easily. I hope you feel better soon!

KMD3271 chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
ah...I hope you get HAPPY again XD...I can't wait to read more. Get better soon.
Wobbleffet chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
i hope you feel better soon! i know this probably sounds really corny, but if you need to talk, my email should be displayed on my profile, or you can just pm me.