Reviews for Saving Bonds of Love
TropicalRemix chapter 2 . 7/15
lol..Haruka was swearing at the officer..oops
TropicalRemix chapter 1 . 7/15
haha..Minakos driving. It's going to take the senshi forever to get to where there going.
SMSM92 chapter 22 . 7/10
I have to say you had some serious well-formed shockers in this story! Beautifully-written until the end! Thank you!
:D
SMSM92 chapter 20 . 7/10
Conclusion to chapter 20 is bad ass!
SMSM92 chapter 9 . 7/9
Just read chapter 9 love it love it love it! Happy VERY belated birthday to you (or whoever's cake you had eaten 7 years ago LOL)!
LMAO "reading up on lamps she wanted to add to her collection"! LMAO "don't talk back" "yes moter dearest"! HAHAHA this is hilarious and well-written... but there is also that sense of foreboding... (only just finished chapter 2)
Sailorblondie11 chapter 22 . 12/11/2015
Loved this story! I wish it kept going! Lol would love to have seen Neo-Queen Serenity act as Queen and her and Darien as new parents with baby Rini! Sorry I'm using the English names haha it's easier for me to talk about them that way haha awesome job!
galaxiasbitch chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I love this so far! My first fanfict is about a road trip with the senshi too ! It's so great and amazing vocabulary !
012345679 chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
nice ending :)
012345679 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
cool
012345679 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
I like the end of the chappy :)
serena princess 2 chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
I love this story
Mara Pinto chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Hello I am Portuguese but I read all your stories about love Sailor Moon all, but this is my favorite, really loved to continue to write.
If I may, I have a page on facebook dedicated to Sailor Moon Portugal, going by its magnificent story deserves to be translated into Portuguese for sharing personal page, I hope you do not mind I can find at www. / EuSouDoTempoDaNaveganteDaLua
LovetoRead613 chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Very well writen. I enjoyed reading your work.
Moosi chapter 22 . 7/8/2012