Reviews for Saving Bonds of Love
galaxiasbitch chapter 3 . 4/10
I love this so far! My first fanfict is about a road trip with the senshi too ! It's so great and amazing vocabulary !
Chibi Kylee chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
nice ending :)
Chibi Kylee chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
cool
Chibi Kylee chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
I like the end of the chappy :)
serena princess 2 chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
I love this story
Mara Pinto chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Hello I am Portuguese but I read all your stories about love Sailor Moon all, but this is my favorite, really loved to continue to write.
If I may, I have a page on facebook dedicated to Sailor Moon Portugal, going by its magnificent story deserves to be translated into Portuguese for sharing personal page, I hope you do not mind I can find at www. / EuSouDoTempoDaNaveganteDaLua
LovetoRead613 chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Very well writen. I enjoyed reading your work.
Moosi chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
Very Cute :)
On The Heavens chapter 22 . 4/4/2012
THIS. IS. AMAZING.
WinniUsagi chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
!

PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST SAILOR MOON FANFICS I HAVE READ IN, LIKE, FOREVER. /sob That was such a beautiful story; all the characters were perfectly portrayed, the storyline was epic, and HAHFJFKPEKQHDNRKCBSKWO THAT WAS SO EPIC.

I officially bow to you, as you are now my favorite author on this website :D

Great, really, fantastic job :D 3
khannarie chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
I am really a fan of your fics now. I love all your fics that Ive read and THIS is my favorite one because it has every "factors" I wanted to see in a fanfic . Love between usagi and mamoru, inner and outer senshi included plus and action packed adventure. You even made chibiusa a bit nicer, so I kinda like her here.

I was worried when mamoru was kidnapped though, I thought he'll die. Since usagi is already pregnant, chibiusa's existance is already secured unless something happen to usagi. So all those time I was worried for mamoru xD But thank goodness you did not kill him O.O I could kiss you for that.

For the EPILOGUE

I love every bits of it. Must be hard having 11 characters in your story and yet you were still nice enough to include queen serenity of silver millenium.. It was very touching, and it warms my heart to read starting from the part that the queen of the past appeared...

I could go on and list all my favorite scene and how it made me feel but it will surely take lots of space here so Id better shut up now lolz..

please keep writing _ thank you..
Becky D Studio chapter 21 . 1/17/2011
ROFLMAO! I would think it was similar to my husbands (then boyfriends) expression when i told him that i was :P
ForestGuardian311 chapter 22 . 8/27/2010
Ahh! Loved it! I had my doubts about "Sephie" at first, especially when she started flirting with Mamoru...I think you did the battle (or sort of a lack thereof) really well, too. And I LOVE the epilogue! I thought "Chibi" meant "Small Lady," though? I could be wrong...I actually never watched the first episode in which she showed up... And I loved the names..."Serenity Luna Rose" sounds so...serene, I guess. And the whole difference between a Lunarian pregnancy and a Terranian one? I feel so sorry for Usagi...I do have a small note for you, though:

In the beginning, you made a few spelling errors; "funner" is not a word, and you put -ily endings to words that didn't need them, such as "dryly" and "slyly." Other than these, though, nothing big.

Do you have a sequel to this? If so, I'd love to read it!

Great job!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
You may have accidently put "Serena" instead of "Usagi" near the end. Just a little note.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is sooo funny! Umm, one question though, did Chibiusa (I know her as Rini) come back from the future for the fight w/ Galaxia? I haven't watched the SailorStars season (I just recently got back into Sailor Moon), so I wasn't aware that she returned. It makes it more funny, though.

Will definitely keep reading!