Reviews for Just A Child
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I loved it, but i don't have any ideas for a sequel... I hope you write one anyway, and i am going to go look at what other things you have written now!
forever122 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was slightly strange, but interesting.
d011 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Cute! And funny! Are you going to write a sequel with Kenpachi and Ikkaku smoothing out the "misunderstanding"? XD
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
should have a companion piece where ikkaku tries to convince kenpachi that their 'makin babies' isn't to bad, would be hilarious.
Feisty2Sin chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
lol
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wonder what Kenpachi said to Ikkaku when he told him, lol...
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
You should make a one-shot series about these two and add to this. You're too good at it! I was laughing the whole time and I really enjoyed their 'adventures'. I had trouble breathing from laughing too much when she shoved the worms down his shirt. XD

What a fun read! ~!
carmondomon chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
that was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing XD

especially the worms down Hitsugaya's shirt and when Yachiru said they were going to make babies XDD
emptyaccount20 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
OMC! I LOVED IT! (expecially the part where she said that they where going to make babies! i can just imagin Zaraki know...pfft...funny)
maevexmaeve chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I LOVE you!

this was too cute! hitusyachiru is one of my minor OTP, but this is definitely the cutest thing that's ever happened! the babies of soul society... -sighsigh-
humble beginnings chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Hahahaha. I love Hitsugaya x Kusajishi! Thanks a bunch for uploading, that was great ]]

-anGela.
Guzen chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was too funny, too cute, too funny and did I say funny? That was adorable! I wish you'd turn this into a bunch of one-shots about their (mis)adventures together.
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Adorable _ I was grinning the whole time reading this fic!

XD XD XD Poor Ikkaku, how could he explain that the Ken-chan?

"Baldy-chan! Tell Ken-chan me 'n' Midget-chan are off to make babies, okay?"

You should write a sequel!
KaRisa-Hime chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
YaY it was really funny hehheheh great work you ave to write more like this one

KRS~