Reviews for Sitting on the Sidelines
Lana chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
:D No, Tinker Bell, that is what you get for being such a jealous fairy; ha ha! Great story!
Mew of Fire chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
great story! i loved it!
Emma chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i love this story i think its absolutly adorable. i have read some of your other peter pan fics and i have enjoyed all of them! i like the stories of wendy and peter when they are in neverland so thatnk u for a great read
MythScavenger chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Now THAT, my friend, was one of the very best Peter Pan one-shots I have ever read! The last sentence was priceless and Peter was very sweet during this. They were all in-character. *adds to faves*

-MythScavenger
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
that was great, short, adorable and awesome. peter pan fics never appealed to me until i read this, thank you for sharing the story.
Rose chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
you need to add more chafters.
LunacyMoor chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
haha oh poor Tink (at the end)

very cute story i liked it a lot )
Celine chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Great story, update soon please
Inkbug chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This was -wonderful- one of the best Peter Pan stories I've read in quite some time now.

Wendy and Peter and delightfully in-character, and are such a joy to read during this. Wendy's consideration towards the wants and needs of her boys is something often overlooked. And Peter is such a dear in this. ;)

And of course, there's the ever-snarky Tinkerbell. Who's just FANTASTIC in this portrayal. She displays some mild worry for Wendy, but when it comes down to it. There's the whole one-emotion-at-a-time bit. Which you write here so well.

All in all this is WONDERFUL. And I really have enjoyed this bit!

With hugs, The Brunette Bookworm.
spectacularspectacular chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
that was soo cute

i loved it
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Sweet! You had me going "Aw!" all throughout this story. And Tink tickled my funny bone again, at the very end particularly. Hearted Peter's concern for Wendy and her fears of being considered ugly. They are so adorable together.

She didn't like the way that he struggled to get off of the ground as he gazed at her battered form; Tink told herself that the Wendy was fat, and that's why Peter needed extra fairy dust—it had absolutely nothing to do with any unhappy thoughts.

He settled beside her, suddenly grasping her hand in his. "Then I will sit out of the hunt with you," he told her firmly. "That way you won't have to be alone. And Wendy," he added, "next time you want to put an egg someplace high up, let me do it."

*sigh* Another delightful one-shot, dress-without-sleeves. Thank you. *adds to favs*
Gwin chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I love it! so cute
twlight princess chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
aw..so sweet
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I thought it was very cute, especially Tink and her POV. Brava!
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This is very well writtn, and keeps well with the origional type of story. Good job!