Reviews for Interlude
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
love how he was mesmired by her eyes. I love your writing style...it sucks you and holds you like a vice :) another great piece :)

Untapd
gorengal chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Another evocative story. Bobby converting desire to determination...wow.

Your BA universe is one of my very favorites. Thanks so much for sharing with us. (PS - Would it be possible to place these stories in the timeline you listed on elfluvr's profile? And/or maybe you could add the timeline to 's profile. I refer to it often as I like to read the stories in chronological order.)
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Yum.

Nothing works faster to get you worked up than an E. Helena one-shot. Man oh man, you are just full of ways of making Bobby and Alex not hooking up hotter than it would be if they did. (Not to discourage you from writing hook-ups, as we all know you do that masterfully, as well.) Anyways, this was pretty delicious. It's always fun to see Bobby get jealous. And the "what does he mean by 'new partner'" part totally made me laugh. I love that you're STILL adding interludes to the series. (And I hope you will continue with preludes and sequels if you work up the inspiration.) Makes it so much fun for me to see all that background behind G & E's coming together.
boohoo650 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I liked this one shot (I love all of your one shots, actually) and I am super excited for what you have planned for your upcoming story. You do unresolved sexual tension better than 99% of authors, although I still desperately long for it to be resolved. Great job.
jae chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
you absolutly have no choice but to write more stories like this. just keep 'em coming. please. it's an order. UST is your specialty my dear...and i want more!
Metisse chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
You sure know how to build up tension! Please tell me the sequel will find Bobby finally just give up and stop being so damn stubborn! LOL

Good work. :-)
ragpants chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Always. Always! Such a lovely story. You write these two so beautifully.
raz0r.girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
UST winner & still champion!

Everything you do is such a treat. Can't wait for the new story.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
God, your writing kills me every time. It's so beautiful that I can't stay away, but every new story in the series literally breaks my heart. LOL SO close... It's painful. Amazing job as always. :)
justthebasics chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I LOVE this! Perfect little inbetweener and omg, the sexual tension is incredible.

I can't wait for Lex Talionis!
shippergrl25 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
AMAZING! But i think you should make it a 2 parter and finish it like an after interview thing... this was really great!
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
"She had the presence of mind to blush." I love it! Another masterful job with the UST! I can't tell you how happy I was to see a new story from you in my inbox! Keep it up-I am always thrilled to see what treats you choose to gift us with!