Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
continue
VampireDraken chapter 1 . 6/25
An good story, although Narutos density gets him into trouble. Would like to know what happens now but it’s a shame that the author won’t be completing the story.
I read this on a recommendation of another fic. I've been tapped out on good naruto fan fiction for maybe 4 years.

This started off as the flat out worst written fic I've ever forced myself to read (which makes it still top 5% if not better. There's just a lot of garbage out there and I'm picky).

Eventually it got to the point of a somewhat respectable guilty pleasure. Not worth hesitating to recommend or favourite. Eventually it got very good and hit its stride

It's obvious how much you improved as a writer through the process and I really did enjoy the ride. Thanks for the time spent writing it and thank for you continuing to update even long after you inevitably lost interest in the series. I hope you're doing well in life now and wish you all the best
-DAS
Chimotofu chapter 44 . 6/4
This is a fucking awesome Tayuya X Naruto fanfiction!Keep up the great work.
reviewer chapter 34 . 5/7
fucking cheap level drama just to advance the plot, you're retarded. you've already been padding this shit out for so fucking long with no fucking end in sight, which would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that you update your shit story so slowly.

kys, your story sucks.
Weary Traveler chapter 7 . 4/21
Man, Sakura's do not fare well in Tayuya fanfictions.
zaki786 chapter 12 . 2/22
Beethoven*
zaki786 chapter 12 . 2/22
The humor is really immature and you keep breaking the fourth wall, this chapter you mentioned China and Betven
zalcik chapter 44 . 2/16
well i loved this story and while i am disappointed we wont get to see an end to it i can understand if you feel like ending it. it would be nice if you could post an outline of how the story was gonna end to give us some closure. best of luck on all your future endeavours
Langas chapter 44 . 2/7
It was amazing story. It feels so real like tv show
Baphiwens chapter 4 . 1/17
You know, it's quite disappointing when the girl tries to change the guy to suit her and vice versa. It ruins my interest in the ship, and therefore 50% of the story. Well, I hope it doesn't become too unbearable.
This is not even naruto. U can write about naruto all u like but the point is u have like 2 fights and the rest is literal background stuff. Also Danzo and root are sociopaths trained not to show emotion.
FCY Warrior chapter 1 . 1/1
I loved every chapter and I can safely say it is one of the best fanfics out character seemed perfect. The dialogue was excellent. You built their relationship very nicely without rushing it. And athough I am a little bit sad of your decision to stop writting fanfics, I respect your decision. Thank you for writting this story and good luck in the future!
FCY Warrior chapter 38 . 12/31/2017
This chapter was honestly one of the best chapters in this story. It had the right balance of everything and was practically flawless. Well done!
FCY Warrior chapter 35 . 12/31/2017
Heart-warming end to this chapter. Loved the fluff im tgis chapter
4,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »