Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
zaki786 chapter 12 . 2/22
zaki786 chapter 12 . 2/22
The humor is really immature and you keep breaking the fourth wall, this chapter you mentioned China and Betven
zalcik chapter 44 . 2/16
well i loved this story and while i am disappointed we wont get to see an end to it i can understand if you feel like ending it. it would be nice if you could post an outline of how the story was gonna end to give us some closure. best of luck on all your future endeavours
Langas chapter 44 . 2/7
It was amazing story. It feels so real like tv show
Baphiwens chapter 4 . 1/17
You know, it's quite disappointing when the girl tries to change the guy to suit her and vice versa. It ruins my interest in the ship, and therefore 50% of the story. Well, I hope it doesn't become too unbearable.
This is not even naruto. U can write about naruto all u like but the point is u have like 2 fights and the rest is literal background stuff. Also Danzo and root are sociopaths trained not to show emotion.
FCY Warrior chapter 1 . 1/1
I loved every chapter and I can safely say it is one of the best fanfics out character seemed perfect. The dialogue was excellent. You built their relationship very nicely without rushing it. And athough I am a little bit sad of your decision to stop writting fanfics, I respect your decision. Thank you for writting this story and good luck in the future!
FCY Warrior chapter 38 . 12/31/2017
This chapter was honestly one of the best chapters in this story. It had the right balance of everything and was practically flawless. Well done!
FCY Warrior chapter 35 . 12/31/2017
Heart-warming end to this chapter. Loved the fluff im tgis chapter
FCY Warrior chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
It is kinda amusing (and adorable) that both Hinata and Tayuya are fighting for Naruto. Nice chapter
YeTianshi chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Wow...that last part was like the one thing I thought Naruto would never say to anyone, especially since he LIVED those words intimately.
00Krawl chapter 44 . 9/19/2017
I just finished this, since 2014 i was reading this, i love it, i NEED a clear end, please!
Operation health chapter 28 . 9/12/2017
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 44 . 9/11/2017
Interesting story, shame it's over.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/27/2017
Oh man, I just found this story and let me tell you its fucking amazing. I hope you would come and finish this in the future. :)
4,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »