Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
the ending’s confusing.
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 11 . 7/18
Oh man, no matter how matter time I read, in my book, sakura is always the same hypocrite, shallow bitch. I mean, seriously, that bitch deserve to just rot in hell. I would prefer someone just get rid of her for good.
KillingTheShadows101 chapter 14 . 7/8
I feel sorry for Hinata I hope she still gets her shoot at Naruto
A fan chapter 36 . 7/3
If tayuya was barren like anko then wouldn't she know about it cause no eggs means no periods and if kyuubi fixed this then wouldn't she all of a sudden be like"why the fuck am I bleeding"
And now their friends
Cinquareus chapter 29 . 5/17
I'm not seeing any progress, at all.
And by that I mean his trip to Kumo.
He hasn't shown any progress either than keeping a leveled head, and not being able to break out of Anko's grip? Seriously?
I would understand if it was Jiraiya, but this? This is just pathetic.
Honestly.
DarkestLight234 chapter 24 . 5/11
Or Shadow Clone training!
DarkestLight234 chapter 19 . 5/11
Ummm... I know he doesn't use it much, but Naruto is VERY sneaky when he wants to. Outrunning Anbu squads, painting the entire hokage mountains.
DarkestLight234 chapter 18 . 5/11
Can I point out how it makes ZERO sense for Jiraya to withhold the secret training method of shadow clones, maybe in the anime it was an asspull to power Naruto up, but you, the author, already know about it. Jiraya should be abusing the hell out of it to improve Naruto's taijustu.
gh chapter 44 . 4/29
Amazin'
Sly-carrots chapter 43 . 4/19
Man this is rough... a man should never beg for love because it gives the opposite. But i think you know already. With naruto here i think it was because of his childhood traumas that he failed to do ’s making up, but then there is begging to make up.
Sly-carrots chapter 36 . 4/19
Holy crap your writing is spectacular.
Sly-carrots chapter 32 . 4/18
Yeah naruto anime was getting really crazy when dead people started coming back like madara. It was getting a little out of hand is all I'm trying to say. Side note love this story
Sly-carrots chapter 30 . 4/18
Wow that was an amazing chapter. Very enlightening.
Sly-carrots chapter 21 . 4/18
Wow thats a surprising chapter. Really like how naruto is getting some development. That chapter ending was pretty neat to very creative.
4,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »