Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
Nothing wrong with hating the way something went but still enjoying the earlier episodes. There are some otherwise good series with legendary shit endings or mid season derails.
"For the first time in thirteen years, he had someone to say goodnight to - other than his photo of team seven, anyway"

Oof, right in the feels
I'm not the easiest person to get that kind if reaction from either
That line was powerful
beta tester beater chapter 1 . 6/26
This is in the third paragraph "faggot ass prettyboy"
kade.drury chapter 25 . 6/21
The reference earlier was to chess right not shogi? There are no queens in shogi! The closest thing to a queen in shogi is a promoted rook called a dragon.
Zeke chapter 44 . 4/19
very interesting. to bad the story is over.
Zeke chapter 42 . 4/19
Man, that escalated quickly...
YeagerMeister31 chapter 44 . 4/19
Well, it's such a shame such a great story has ended.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 43 . 4/18
Well, this was confusing, why has Naruto left and I wonder what's gonna happen next.
Zeke chapter 14 . 4/17
I loved the interaction of the girls with Naruto. Funny.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 42 . 4/17
Well that went downhill way to quickly, Naruto's an idiot, Naruto is far to DUMB, he's pretty much fucking up everything because of his idiocy, as soon as the stalker started stripping he should have put his foot down and told her he was leaving, Tayuya's is or was his girlfriend and he knows the stalker likes him but instead of leaving he stayed like a fucking moron, and then he says something stupid like he did what a moron, although he didn't actually say he wished she was dead, the next chapter should be intense, Tayuya should just destroy the weak stalker and Naruto should just kill Sai the next time he sees him.
Zeke chapter 9 . 4/17
cool story so far.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 41 . 4/16
This was interesting, but u can't admit that Tayuya's not thinking clearly Naruto has a bad vibe about Sai and it's to be expected he works for the freak Danzo, instead of Tayuya considering that Sai, maybe after something she's lashing out because she thinks Naruto's jealous, maybe in a way he is, this is an interesting pairing honestly.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 40 . 4/14
This was an OK chapter seems that Kurama's also fixed her fertility problem lol, the Hyuga's gonna be a pain I bet same for that retard Danzo and Sai, I wonder what the freak's after as Tayuya will most likely be the newest member of Team 7 so Sai will have no place there.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 39 . 4/13
This was interesting I expected some shocks, Sakura doesn't look at Naruto with lust Ino I think does and the stalker well it's obvious, I can't stand the bimbo myself, but it adds to the drama, but she's also losing the battle already or possibly already lost the war as Naruto and Tayuya are already dating, with that weirdo Sai, making a presence it should spice things up, Danzo is a demented fool, he seems to underestimate Naruto like everyone else and thinks he'll be easy to control, what a senile old fool, I wonder what happens next.
Username6166 chapter 38 . 4/13
"while it seems like you're taking five seconds and thirty steps in that one, barely even a millisecond has passed in this one" Since Minato had to kill 1000 Iwa ninja one by one, he would've spent days on that
4,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »