Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
Ghost Angel14 chapter 1 . 9/18
Dang, this type of unrepentant savagery is almost too mean...if it wasn't so funny.
'Says the cripple...'
Daaaaaaaaaaamn(Friday Reference haha)
I like the premise for this fic and it’s well written but you dragged it out way too much. I’ve read fics as long as yours that depicts Naruto starting out as a brat and becoming a god, without making it feel rushed or leaving out character development. I would suggest reading “Reaching for a Dream” by Noodlehammer, he seems to have a knack for keeping a reader invested in the story.
nielnica12 chapter 14 . 6/27
Fck danzo
The ultimite deity chapter 44 . 4/5
I hope you come back when you get your spark back
IceHeartVI chapter 16 . 3/28
It's getting better, strange that you said Orochimaru literally f*cked Kimimaro but then again he always did give off creepy vibes in part 1 and Kimimaro would do anything for him.
IceHeartVI chapter 15 . 3/28
Excited for part 2 I can't wait to see how you write action.
IceHeartVI chapter 14 . 3/28
I... I don't know what to say, I'm gonna save my thoughts for when I have them but the cringe is real I remember it getting better with time but it is of its time to be sure.
IceHeartVI chapter 13 . 3/27
Good chapter, reading more.
IceHeartVI chapter 12 . 3/27
Longest and best chapter to date can't wait for the training trip.
IceHeartVI chapter 11 . 3/27
I forgot the Sakura bashing I guess it all blurred together cause I read so many stories back then but since this is kid Sakura it isn't too much of a stretch hopefully she gets redemption.
IceHeartVI chapter 10 . 3/27
It's hard to think of things to say as the story's been done for years I can't address you directly but good chapter.
IceHeartVI chapter 9 . 3/27
XD that ending, good chapter it's getting good.
IceHeartVI chapter 8 . 3/23
IceHeartVI chapter 7 . 3/23
Wow Hinata was fierce I've always believed in my head canon that she would be (it is the quiet ones after all) In a way you predicted Road To Ninja Hinata so kudos.
IceHeartVI chapter 5 . 3/23
Man you know how to write a cliffhanger I'm genuinely thrown for a loop on who it could be but I'm excited to find out.
4,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »