Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
Starfire99 chapter 44 . 7/11
When are you finally going to update this story? It's been about NINE MONTHS since the previous chapter was released. Plenty of time to write a chapter.
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 44 . 6/10
Man this sucks :[ one of the best fanfic discontinued
Noldenas chapter 15 . 5/31
I doubt Tsunade would leave just one ANBU to guard her office considering all the recent events and how treacherous Danzo is known to be. She would certainly have left a few, maybe three at the least, to watch over her office considering the information on Tayuya. Also she wouldn't just leave documents in unlocked drawers, give her some credit.
Best chapter ever written EVER and all because of Neji and Fate.
Uchiha Gohan chapter 35 . 5/6
Wonderful story.
Uchiha Gohan chapter 34 . 5/6
This story is realy great.
dillbengy93 chapter 44 . 4/17
I have been using this site for well over a decade, and until today I've never felt the need to leave a single review. The reason I am now is to let you know that this story is by far the best fan fiction I have ever read. I completely understand your reasons for abandoning it though your breaking my heart! /3 I reactivated this account solely to put this story on my alert list...just in case! ;P anyways, thanks for the awesome story! Have a great life!
SilentWriter59 chapter 44 . 4/9
Well.. dammit there goes an awesome story. Its your right and you are free to do so but its still sad to see something just disappear. If you want to stop thats fine but could you at least post an outline of the plot you had planned so someone else can finish this? It doesnt need to be detailed. Just to give those interested an idea of where to go. I enjoyed your stories and I can honestly say we will be sad to see you go.
drete chapter 44 . 3/17
I just read this story and i must say it's amazing. It shows a lot of how the characters are progressing and i like the pairing. Hope you can find time to finish the story. Keep up the good job
A raging Ghost chapter 44 . 3/17
and now I understand.
Ettore chapter 44 . 3/14
Your story wasn't even really a story, it was a journey. I am very disappointed that it's probably not going to be finished, and that's why I'm asking if you could allow somebody to adopt it. It's an amazing story, so I know somebody will. Unless of course you want to finish it yourself, but you've already said you were retiring from it.
00sks chapter 44 . 3/3
Just read the whole story and I have to say I like it and I love what you did with naruto and tayuya. This is one of my favorite stories now. I wish you weren't abandaning it.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 44 . 2/26
AHHHHH, NO UPDATE IN SO LOOOONG!
velmir9 chapter 44 . 2/20
great chapter update soon
thenutmuncher chapter 43 . 2/19
bruh! i munch on nuts ;)
4,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »