Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
Guest chapter 32 . 5/6/2017
Naru and Tayuya are adorable. Naruto, you are going to be in SO much trooouubbbblllleeeee
Guest chapter 28 . 5/6/2017
Awwwwww CHIBIS ARE SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/6/2017
GO GO NA-RU-TO ! ! !
Guest chapter 25 . 5/6/2017
OH HE TOTALLY GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO 'EM; I MEAN- ... ... ..! Wtf?! I mean love I mean huh
Guest chapter 21 . 5/6/2017
Ow my heart
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2017
*jiraiya and anko in the background* shalalalala (lil mermaid song)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2017
Oh dear Tayuya you can become a part of his bright future...heck you could be part of the light that helps him keep going...and just WHAT DID KURA DO TO YOU?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2017
*sings Tayuya's praises*
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2017
OK. I REALLY DO NOT LIKE SAKURA, HINATA, or Ino! SAKURA I DESPISE THE MOST BECAUSE OOOOO IMMA HATE ON MY TEAMMATE AND THEN OOO HE MUST BE A TRAITOR BECAUSE SASUKE-KUN WOULD NEEEEEVER! AND EVEN WHEN SHE ADMITTED SHE WAS WRONG AND SORRY AND COULDN'T LOSE HIM...SHE WAS STILL TRYING TO MANIPULATE HIM BECAUSE UGH TAYUYA IS SOOOOOO TERRIBLE ME: UM EXCUSE ME HAVE YOU LOOKED INSIDE THE MIRROR YOU JUDGEMENTAL HAG?! / THEN SHE HAS THE NERVE TO CRY ABOUT IT AND TAYUYA ACTUALLY MADE SOME GOOD POINTS AND HOW DARE SHE AND SAKURA NOW DISGUSTS ME AND sakura had better NOT (via manipulation or otherwise) be in a lasting romantic relationship with him cuz uuuuuuggggghhhhhhhh! No just no. Please no. Speaking of which, HINATA-YOU SHE-HAG (just felt like it idk) I KIND OF UNDERSTAND YOUR HOSTILITY BUT GURL CALM THE F DOWN! You are trying to manipulate him too and I don't much appreciate it. What even. Tayuya was in shock and in a hostile environment and I know you don't know this but just stop. Stop what you are doing, you fangirl. Go be with Kiba. I don't like you. Now, I N O - C H A N, I dislike you the least., because you mislead yourself, the wild flower thing was cute, and you decide to try and give him a chance AND YOU DEFENDED HIM FROM SAKURA-FILTH ( I REALLY don't like her!). Even though you were going to (and probably still are gonna try) to manipulate him...you paused and thought. Not something many people do in this world. In short, the main reason I do not like you girls is because you want to manipulate ("save") Naruto from Tayuya because you feel she is a "bad influence" and an obstacle. An obstacle. Not a person just something preventing you from getting all your hopes and dreams. Therefore, you disgust me. Yes, I understand they are kids and are growing, but they're judging someone before they truly get to know them. Same as was done to Anko. Same as they did to Naruto for YEARS! So. Yeah. I don't like them. BUT YOU DID GOOD CHARACTER-WISE AS AN AUTHOR! I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE BADLY WRITTEN AND BAD FOR THE STORY! I'M MERELY STATING MY OPINION THAT THEY ARE AWFUL AND I THINK THEY SHOULD NOT AND ARE NOT WAIFU MATERIAL FOR NARU ( did I use that right? I think I did ...Well you know what I mean ... Right?) AT MOST THEY SHOULD GROW UP AND BE GOOD FRIENDS AND NOOOOOOOT TRY TO SABOTAGE TAYUYA. THat is all. I thank you for reading my rant and if you are the author, I thank you for writing this story. 3
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2017
Ino no scheming. Ino NO scheming. INO. NO. SCHEMING! (If you get that ref bless you) This story just gets better and betterī¸ (Thank you GOD! HALLELUJAH!)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2017
Neji scene, perfect as always. THE LAST SCENE WITH THE RAMEN AND GOODNIGHTS WAS ADORABLE! I think imma introduce my friend to this and get em addicted. Hehe *evil laughter* :-) XD
Guest chapter 11 . 5/4/2017
I adore the Tayuya-flower ordeal. All of it. And Ino...GO GURL! Also, go cry me a river, Sakura.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2017