Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
YeagerMeister31 chapter 44 . 4/19/2021
Well, it's such a shame such a great story has ended.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 43 . 4/18/2021
Well, this was confusing, why has Naruto left and I wonder what's gonna happen next.
Zeke chapter 14 . 4/17/2021
I loved the interaction of the girls with Naruto. Funny.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 42 . 4/17/2021
Well that went downhill way to quickly, Naruto's an idiot, Naruto is far to DUMB, he's pretty much fucking up everything because of his idiocy, as soon as the stalker started stripping he should have put his foot down and told her he was leaving, Tayuya's is or was his girlfriend and he knows the stalker likes him but instead of leaving he stayed like a fucking moron, and then he says something stupid like he did what a moron, although he didn't actually say he wished she was dead, the next chapter should be intense, Tayuya should just destroy the weak stalker and Naruto should just kill Sai the next time he sees him.
Zeke chapter 9 . 4/17/2021
cool story so far.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 41 . 4/16/2021
This was interesting, but u can't admit that Tayuya's not thinking clearly Naruto has a bad vibe about Sai and it's to be expected he works for the freak Danzo, instead of Tayuya considering that Sai, maybe after something she's lashing out because she thinks Naruto's jealous, maybe in a way he is, this is an interesting pairing honestly.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 40 . 4/14/2021
This was an OK chapter seems that Kurama's also fixed her fertility problem lol, the Hyuga's gonna be a pain I bet same for that retard Danzo and Sai, I wonder what the freak's after as Tayuya will most likely be the newest member of Team 7 so Sai will have no place there.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 39 . 4/13/2021
This was interesting I expected some shocks, Sakura doesn't look at Naruto with lust Ino I think does and the stalker well it's obvious, I can't stand the bimbo myself, but it adds to the drama, but she's also losing the battle already or possibly already lost the war as Naruto and Tayuya are already dating, with that weirdo Sai, making a presence it should spice things up, Danzo is a demented fool, he seems to underestimate Naruto like everyone else and thinks he'll be easy to control, what a senile old fool, I wonder what happens next.
Username6166 chapter 38 . 4/13/2021
"while it seems like you're taking five seconds and thirty steps in that one, barely even a millisecond has passed in this one" Since Minato had to kill 1000 Iwa ninja one by one, he would've spent days on that
YeagerMeister31 chapter 38 . 4/12/2021
This was a nice chapter like the others of course, but now there about to enter Konoha this will be interesting and I can't wait for it, I'm not bothered that your not following Canon, the anticipation to what's gonna happen is exciting.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 37 . 4/11/2021
Well, this was cool Naruto and Tayuya are both confused about this new relationship although I think more Tayuya than Naruto, it seems that stalker's up to something I skipped all of that party because I don't Give a fuck about her, as I said in the last review things will be different once they return to Konoha.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 36 . 4/11/2021
Well, this was amusing as always, it's also different than any story I've read about the training trip a big part of that is obviously the additions of Tayuya and Anko and all he's done and who he's interacted with, I've also not read a story where the Suna siblings see Naruto as family, now NaruTayu are getting closer but it's been coming for a while now, I think the most amusing thing will be once he returns to Konoha and the reactions of his friends.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 35 . 4/9/2021
This was a nice chapter and sweet and Naruto/Tayuya finally kissed should it move to an M rating the answer is YES, I can't wait for more.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 34 . 4/9/2021
Well, that was amusing so now Tayuya and Temari are sort of friends Temari also sees Naruto as Family so it wasn't that Temari after seeing Naruto wasn't fantasising about him, next chapter should be interesting but I keep saying that.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 33 . 4/8/2021
This was quite interesting I think the next 2 months are gonna be quite amusing, for Naruto and Tayuya.
4,329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »