Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
YeagerMeister31 chapter 32 . 4/8/2021
This was pretty cool now there heading to Suna, and nice fight those Root drones are weak.
Obsidian Elder Raine chapter 44 . 4/7/2021
Well I'm rather sad and disappointed this won't ever get an ending, that we won't get to see Naruto and Tayuya make up and get back together. It was such a good read, too.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 31 . 4/7/2021
This was pretty interesting and kinda amusing, it is sad though that Tayuya won't be able to have kids I think that was what you were insinuating, I think they both like each other more than they say, deep down I think Tayuya likes Naruto more than she says but just won't admit it, still, the stories great and ebntertaining.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 30 . 4/6/2021
Well, damn, that was unexpected, but also cute, they make a cute couple, can't wait for more.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 29 . 4/5/2021
This was like most interesting kinda slow but not bad now the genjutsu stuff is in effect.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 28 . 4/4/2021
That was interesting the bonding between NaruTaya is cool, Jiraiya trying to keep them apart is kinda sad, even if it makes sense, Naruto has a lot of enemies and Tayuya wouldn't take it well, the whole part with SakuIno was in a word disgusting now I mean it that Sakura still thinks Naruto's weak and will never change when before he left he could wipe the floor with her, then there's Ino she's a little different she's thought about dating Naruto but still doubts he'll change Sakura thinks that also, I find it doubtful that Tsunade would allow Sakura to remain on a diet, Ayame saying it would be gross to date Naruto is kind of depressing, it's like other than the stalking Hyuga everyone thinks Naruto's a joke, well Tayuya knows he's not.

I wonder what happened in Earth Country guess we'll find out soon
YeagerMeister31 chapter 27 . 4/3/2021
This was nice NaruTaya are back together and they both couldn't be happier can't wait for more.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 26 . 4/3/2021
This was interesting I was wondering which way this would go, would Tayuya except his love even if it was so sudden or ignore him, still it caused friction between Naruto and Tayuya, and now Naruto's on a tough mission in Kumo wonder how this goes, should be interesting.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 25 . 4/2/2021
That was interesting but also gross that freak Tayuya should just kick his ass and laugh in his face. Glad she kicked his ass still I wonder what the others will think of this especially Naruto and Anko, Anko will most likely tease her Naruto well not sure, he still likes Sakura.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 24 . 4/2/2021
Well, this was great so Naruto's gonna learn Kenjutsu awesome, and it's so amusing Tayuya obviously likes Naruto she just seems to be in denial, Naruto likes Tayuya but isn't in love with her YET.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 23 . 4/1/2021
This was interesting I wonder what happens next should be interesting as usual, I wonder who goes to spy on Naruto next, Danzo is really a dumb sack of shit, he seems to think it will be easy to convert Naruto into Root his old age is just making him senile and .
YeagerMeister31 chapter 22 . 4/1/2021
This was quite an angsy chapter, U can tell that Tayuya likes Naruto more than she thinks, the moment with Anko was kinda odd, wonder what happens now he's back.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 21 . 3/31/2021
That was quite a surprising chapter now it makes sense, about what Naruto was doing, kinda surprised with Jiraiya he took far to long to kill nobodies, he could have killed them in seconds, the other fights were interesting, still Naruto using the Kyubi to kill again is a drag, he's to reliant on it and he shouldn't be, he needs to gain more skills and not rely on the Kyubi at all.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 20 . 3/31/2021
Well, things keep getting amusing can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 19 . 3/31/2021
This was nice but also weird in a way, one thing that bugs me to high heaven is Arashi where in the blue hell did that name even come from Naruto's dad is MINATO NAMIKAZE not Arashi, I know why it bugs me though, I wonder what happens next.
4,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »