Reviews for The Melody of the Fox
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 3/30/2021
This was pretty cool seems Naruto's got some nice clothes, the training seems interesting, I hope Naruto learns Kenjutsu and some Fuinjutsu, suffice to say by the end of the training trip I know that this Naruto would kick Canon Naruto's ass easily.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 17 . 3/30/2021
Well, that was pretty cool shame Naruto's so weak right now, still things are looking up for him, can't wait for more and alot of proper training.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 16 . 3/30/2021
Well, damn this was an interesting chapter, Sakura's part was quite amusing, I can't wait for more the bond Naruto and Tayuya have is cute in a way.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 15 . 3/29/2021
This was interesting I wonder what Tayuya's planning with that money I can imagine some, I wonder what Anko asked Kakashi for, and I kind of suspected/hoped it would have been Anko she's funny, was that Anbu Yugao maybe, not that it matters.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 14 . 3/29/2021
Well, that was interesting kinda cringy with what u have done with that stalking loser, you've made them friends which they ain't the infighting was amusing, now Danzo is interested not that it will matter once they leave, still don't know who the Jonin is lol,
YeagerMeister31 chapter 13 . 3/28/2021
This was certainly interesting the Ino party was amusing it seems that Tayuya has 2 rivals now in Ino and the stalker, I am puzzled though I wouldn't really say there all friends with Naruto yet, although some are closer than others such as Shikamaru and Choji, it wasn't until Naruto returned from his training trip that friendships really happened. But that doesn't matter.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 3/27/2021
This was pretty cute Tayuya's got a new flute I wonder how much she'll change Naruto hopefully a lot.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 3/27/2021
Well, this was quite amusing, Ino is quite amusing is she seriously considering dating Naruto that's kinda amusing, Sakura really is an idiot sometimes, also Mebuki Haruno (Sakura's mum has brown hair Sakura's dad Kizashi Haruno has Pink hair shaped like a star lol, wonder what happens next one thing I am curious about when are you going to make Naruto grow some balls he's letting everyone walk all over him, also curious to know who the Jonin will be.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 3/26/2021
Well, damn this was quite amusing although NaruIno is my second fav pairing after NaruSaku it was quite amusing, the last party also.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 3/26/2021
Another interesting chapter but another thing you've done makes 0 sense, Naruto and that stalking Hyuga barely interact at all they certainly don't eat together, I'm not sure why you made that up it's confusing really and I wonder how much stronger Tayuya will be now Kurama's increased her strength.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 3/25/2021
Well, things are getting interesting the annoying Hyuga part I kind of skipped over can't stand the girl, still things are progressing wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 3/25/2021
This was an interesting chapter I really don't know why Tsunade takes so much shit from those 2 pathetic relics she should just kill them nobody would care, Neji's outburst was amusing, I am curious though what Sakura said about Naruto was BS, Sasuke didn't save Naruto from Gaara, it was the other way around, Sakura and Sasgay didn't save Naruto from Zabuza and Haku, Sakura did NOTHING both times, Sasuke lost to Haku and Naruto beat Haku, so why is Sakura talking such BS, it's like she's trying to show that she was capable, still, I'm wondering who the Jonin is who will be going with Pervy Sage, Naruto and Tayuya.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 3/24/2021
Well, that was interesting and Naruto got his first kill good for him.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 3/24/2021
Well, this was amusing I wonder who that was at the end someone bad obviously.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 3/23/2021
Naruto and Tayuya are bonding that's nice wonder what happens next.
4,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »