Reviews for War and Peace
witchbaby300 chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
golly! i wanted to cry so bad! keep writing this is great!
rachelmatty4ever chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
hey blay boy or girl? cuz ur writing is great and i need a new boyfriend or girlfriend. im bisexual and 12 and pregnant.
MaggotAngel chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Update again soon, I would like to see where this story goes.

So far it's great.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh, very naughty and cute at the same time. I also thought it was rather sad! And thank you for making Sophia a tougher girl than some cry baby. Spartan women are tough creatures, you know? So it really is good you made her able to control her emotions. It was a nice read.
Sitka chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Hm. Pretty interesting story. I'd love to read more.
Raging Raven chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
SO Good.
Jane Eyre Rochester chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
more!
i.am.spiderman chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
i love this story! so mucho! more chapters!
10101010101 chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Good story! Seriously, I was going to write an Astinos/OC, with the girl being Sophie! But, I decided not to and I think you did a better job than I could anyway. Have you read Too Young To Feel A Woman's Warmth by Mandagal 12? That ones really good too!
Lamminator chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Still looking good. Just be careful of tense changes. Until your next update:

ROCK ON!

(P.S.-If you ever need a substitute Beta reader, feel free to drop me a line. I can probably get it back to you within a day.)
Lamminator chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Please tell me there will be more to this...

Very good so far. "Hell of a good start." (Sorry, just had to quote the Captain on that one. ;P) And you did pick two of the better looking guys to write about: congrats! (I personally LOVE Dilios, but that's just me.) Anyway, I look forward to more, so until then:

ROCK ON!
AnnaBlair chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Interesting, waiting for moreā€¦
Galasriniel chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Um, yeah. Update. Please?
IthilielCuivienien chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Yes, another fic about 300! I love that film... your fic is really good, I can't wait to read more!
Lovebuggy chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
schweet! will there be a tweaking of history so that they all live, or are they going to die anyways in massive boughts of angst?