Reviews for You Oughta Be In Holos
becgate chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hilarious! !
Estrellas azules chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Lo ame, fu tan gracioso y genial.

Me los imagino y sigo con una sonrisota.

Espero que entiendas lo que escribo.

Has pensado en hacer una secuela, seria genial verlos actuar lo que vivieron, pero es tu decisión yo solo digo.

Este oneshot es fantástico.

En caso que no hayas entendido lo resumiré pues mi cabeza no da para volver a pensar en ingles.

I really love it, it was great, you are a very very very good writer
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
:) I liked how you brought a certain director who we all owe a debt of gratitutude to in

PG
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
"Egroeg Sacul" LOLOLOL! Best. Name. EVER. I was already laughing at this hilarious story, but that twist simply made it. And all the little Star Wars references that followed - two films, most famous director in the galaxy, hahaha...absolutely brilliant story.
hansolofan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
i liked this. A LOT.
HanSolosGal chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Hey!

I got to this fic off of your website. I saw the original challence on Echo Base, and lemme tell you- this is GREAT!

A question- have you considered doing a sequel? I think it'd be SO funny to do a sequel about them filming scenes- some scenes that come straight to mind are Han/Leia arguments, the ever-famous Falcon kiss, Luke and Leia buildup (har har.) and others. It's filled with plot bunnies! You should do it, because it'd be such a fun piece and you'd do it so well. :)
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
lol, I like the Gungan tabloid writer (of course it'd be the most annoying species in the galaxy) and some of the conversations; I was getting slightly bored and worried about Luke's sanity during the brother-sister debate the sight of the name "Egroeg" pulled me back in. "Okay, so I’ve only made two holofilms, but I have some famous friends." lol! But you never mention his plaid shirt... :)

Luke thinks his fangirls are scary, he oughta see Anakin's...

"And don’t forget the merchandice," lol. Amusing fic.
For You Blue chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Great job. :)
Ernutet chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Thank the stars someone still writes "classic" SW! *having a gigglefit here* Brilliant, brilliant! Thank you! :)
Forever-Luke chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This was so hilarious. I loved the teenagers chasing Luke bit.

I know it was The End, but if you ever write more about it, especially them on scene doing the movie. I would be every much interested in reading it.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Funny little story! I'd like to see if the galaxy actually likes it! lol
WanderingAlbatros chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Egroeg Sacul? *ROTFL*

That was hilarious! Great!
rika195 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
THE END!

HAHAHAHA! THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER READ! YOU ARE AMAZING!

I loved that. Awesome! I can't even express how cool it was. Clever and hilarious. I give it ten thousand gold stars! Woo hoo!