Reviews for Requiem
PoppyCat79 chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Wow. This was so well written felt like you're right there with Tony. Just brilliant, thank you.
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This a stunning piece of work. Thank you for posting.
sopmire chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my goodness. So good, such a nice fill in for that episode. Love Ducky at the end.

Glad I stumbled across this!
ayjaydee chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was beautifully done. The emotions, the subtlety of it, puts me right there with Tony. Wonderful job.
Ih8tuberculosis chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow. That was beautifully written. You're a fantastic writer, and this story brought tears to my eyes. Fabulous.
StarvingScriptWriter chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Powerful!

This was beautifully written. I can feel the way Tony is experiencing the outside world as though he is encased in cotton - or behind a plexi-glass shield. I feel the bone-deep, soul-deep, sadness and emotions that are rolling off him in waves.

I can also picture perfectly the sympathetic looks from his team, the shared glances between Gibbs and Ducky as silent words pass between them. I can visualize Jimmy as he solemly pulls the blanket out and attaches it to the entryway... more reverence than usual. I can feel Ziva's heart breaking for Tony as she presses the star into his palm. I can picture Gibbs standing to the side, scruitinizing his agent, knowing precisely when Tony decides he needs to do something about the photographer, and knowing precisely what he needs to do in order to forestall the inevitable confrontation. Gibbs' quiet strength a perfect counterpoint to Tony's quiet grief.

And absolutely, bravo! for the ending. Ducky's precise manner in dismissing Tony is perfect.

I love this story - have read it several times - and will continue to do so, I'm sure. You write beautifully, and I do hope we may be lucky enough to see more from you again soon!

Thank you for a fabulous story!

SSW
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh wow. This brought tears to my eyes. It's perfect and sad and sweet. Thanks for posting.
violetwarnercobalt chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is truly one of the greatest 'Grace Period' stories I have ever read... I think it would have fit in perfectly with the episode.

You did a brilliant job.
scryoko chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Silent and powerful. Those are the first two words that comes to mind once I finished reading this. Very well written. I loved it.
Lillz chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
heartbreaking :(
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
A great story. Very good.
Belker chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This was just so solemnly powerful.

This line especially caught my attention; (I don't know why.)

"that she had to figure out whether she was going to survive at all, first and foremost, and that the answer had come back no, once the cosmic magic eight ball had been shaken, whether that fit with everyone’s preference or not"

I felt that lump in my chest, the same way I always do as I watch this episode.

(MAYBE I'll give this episode a try, but I would hate to get it wrong)

Love/Belker
many-themiles chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh my God, that was so beautifully sad! I cried!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This was an emotional ride and a half! Achingly well done.
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Very very very nice. I havent seen the whole episode, but have seen clips of the scene and the story has the same gut thump feeling you get when you watch it... if that makes sense? I'd like to have seen what happens between the morgue and Tony going to Jeanne. Great job.