Reviews for Scattered
Zuzu's Petals chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Well, this fic is wonderful and I remember reading your other "Dary" fics from the All I Want (Danny/Mary) fansite. Even if you don't finish this (and it's been 2 years so it looks like you might not), I can see where the story is going. Danny and Mary will be together. I did want to find out what happened to Nessa though so that's disappointing. I hope you write another Dary fic one day. Thanks for all you've written already. You're very good!
titi chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
i hope your muse coming back very soon because i think you are on to something. Anyway great story i really like it.
Vaneesa85 chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Love this story. I wish you could continue. I get my muses from stories like yours.
HCLvr chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
I'm really sad that you haven't been able to continue but I fully understand your reason. Hopefully you will be able to someday or like you said I'll see a new story from you soon. I've read all your LV fics and I loved them all so I'm hoping! lol Best of luck!
Marissa Davis chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
omg no! i love this story so much you have to update it there aren't enough danny/mary fics out there i love this couple so much! please find inspiration to finish the story i love it!
paree chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Love this story! Are you still continuing with this story? Please Please PLEASE keep going, it's my only hope as it seems there's no hope of resolving anything since the show has ended.
Marissa Davis chapter 11 . 12/29/2008
aww i loved it! danny and mary seriously do belong together i can't wait for more have a great holiday but please update asap!
delphine05 chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
yes i love it !

more please update soon

thanks
Bessie chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
Great update. I can't wait to read more!
Vaneesa85 chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
Marissa Davis chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
aw omg i love danny and mary! they belong together update asap this is amazing!
TheDoc811 chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
Meanie! I wanna see what happens with Mary!

Oh well, I'll wait. I really like your story.

AirDragon717
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
thanks for the update! i've missed ya! ;)
Vaneesa85 chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
FINALLY updated. Thanks but what takes you so long. Anyways loving this story please continue
Marie chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
Finally, finally. I've been waiting forever to have this story updated. Please update soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »