Reviews for My Prince Charming Is A Turtle?
Awww how cute, i love this so much, awwwwwwww
Tmnt lover chapter 15 . 6/12
Your great at writing fanfic I think you should write more stuff like this
Nitrium chapter 16 . 11/4/2015
Hey there? It's 2015 and I just discovered your story now. Dude I loved so much ! I'm from Brazil, actually was hard to read it on the begining, but I made it from the first to last !
Mike is the best turtle always. I wonder if you still wanting them until today heheh...
rco38359 chapter 16 . 10/4/2015

You NEED to make a 2nd one with Raph getting hooked up with Angie! That would be priceless and such a goo 2nd story! PLEASE?!

If you can write back to me and let me know it you A) already did make a 2nd one or B) Will try to make a second one with Raph x Angie
BubbleEwa chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
NNOOOO! Mikey shouldn't have been found! More romance! Okay, *smoothes imaginary wrinkles*, my rant is over. SO SORRY I haven't reviewed yet! I have been, um, devouring your stories so fast I might have indigestion! But, anyway, this is by far one of the best tmnt fanfic s I've read yet! Keep going, you could seriously be a writer! Bye! See you next review!
WOLFJADE28 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I liked the 1st way better than the second...matey the third will blow both 1 and 2 away.
mikey and Donnie chapter 16 . 2/5/2015
Sooooooo! Cute! And more please
Cute-and-Nerdy1202 chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Omg i loved this story sooo much! Great job. It was cute it was dramatic it was somewhat realistic. And best of all a happy ending. Love your work. Great job.
What's up chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
Holy cow! The feels...well hot damn.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Awww all the luvs
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
How does a turtle get turned on by a human?
MutantGirl95 chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
Awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
Isli chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
I don't even know if you'll ever read this, but if you do, I just want you to know that this isy favorite fanfiction of all time. True story. I read it on Wattpad the first time, I don't know if that was you or someone who posted your story, but either way I really, really wanna thank you for writing this story, it is just so wonderful and unique. I actually think that this is a legit future for Mikey, that this could happen to him when he grew a bit older.
The person who posted the story on Wattpad deleted their account, so I couldn't read it again, but I still kept it in my liberate because of how great it was! I just didn't want to give it up, and then I found it here... You have no idea how happy I felt, because I could finally read it again:D (I don't even know anymore how many times I've read it)
I seriously love this story, so, again, I just wanna thank you for this wonderful story:)
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Kudos! Great story, and I loved the ending! Mikey is my fave turtle-boy, and it seems we think alike in romance with these guys. Loved this, and can't wait to read the next one!
Amanda is a Panda8 chapter 16 . 6/23/2013