Reviews for My Prince Charming Is A Turtle?
BubbleEwa chapter 11 . 3/11
NNOOOO! Mikey shouldn't have been found! More romance! Okay, *smoothes imaginary wrinkles*, my rant is over. SO SORRY I haven't reviewed yet! I have been, um, devouring your stories so fast I might have indigestion! But, anyway, this is by far one of the best tmnt fanfic s I've read yet! Keep going, you could seriously be a writer! Bye! See you next review!
WOLFJADE28 chapter 1 . 3/3
I liked the 1st way better than the second...matey the third will blow both 1 and 2 away.
mikey and Donnie chapter 16 . 2/5
Sooooooo! Cute! And more please
Cute-and-Nerdy1202 chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Omg i loved this story sooo much! Great job. It was cute it was dramatic it was somewhat realistic. And best of all a happy ending. Love your work. Great job.
What's up chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
Holy cow! The feels...well hot damn.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Awww all the luvs
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
How does a turtle get turned on by a human?
MutantGirl95 chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
Awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
Isli chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
I don't even know if you'll ever read this, but if you do, I just want you to know that this isy favorite fanfiction of all time. True story. I read it on Wattpad the first time, I don't know if that was you or someone who posted your story, but either way I really, really wanna thank you for writing this story, it is just so wonderful and unique. I actually think that this is a legit future for Mikey, that this could happen to him when he grew a bit older.
The person who posted the story on Wattpad deleted their account, so I couldn't read it again, but I still kept it in my liberate because of how great it was! I just didn't want to give it up, and then I found it here... You have no idea how happy I felt, because I could finally read it again:D (I don't even know anymore how many times I've read it)
I seriously love this story, so, again, I just wanna thank you for this wonderful story:)
meep
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Kudos! Great story, and I loved the ending! Mikey is my fave turtle-boy, and it seems we think alike in romance with these guys. Loved this, and can't wait to read the next one!
Amanda is a Panda8 chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
This is awesome
Guest chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
This story... THIS STORY. I jus- I can't... I just...CAN'T, alright? I'm just so... wow. Love. Absolute and unquestionable love. Just finished and still can't breathe right, yet. I... I gotta go lie down or something.
TerraPrime chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Amazing story:)
I cried a little when Howie got shot:'(
Brie45 chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs wuvs
Jojarato chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
A well put together story loved every minute thankyou :-)