Reviews for Wicked: The Second Generation
Elizabeth chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
OMG HE GAVE LITTLE KIDS CHAMPAGNE? WHAT KIND OF DAD IS FIYERO?
Elizabeth chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
Ha ha u used the line from the suite life.
Rose DiVerona chapter 16 . 6/29/2008
Oh, I can't believe it's over! It seems like forever ago this was our "nest egg" on an ordinary afternoon. Now you've turned it into something truly "wonderful." Congratulations, and I loved it.
greengirl16 chapter 16 . 6/13/2008
Great story :D I really enjoyed reading it xD I loved how you ended the story. Really creative xD I loved reading this story and I wish I found it earlier instead of the completed version, oh well. Great job *applauses* xD and thanks for entertaining me I enjoyed it xD
PetiteEnigma chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
Love the Soaprah, Kellan DiGenerous, and Dr. Phyllis as Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, and Dr. Phil references.

I liked thes chapter. It was cute how all the Tiggular girls got their magic.
yerosmyhero chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
Aw! The ending was so sweet!

YAY! Everything's okay. Wait, not Muscle man amusement park? Aw...

I can totally see Fiyero taking advantage of all the publicity. Lol! And ShenShen. Lol... Great JOB!

PetiteEnigma chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
I love it! And I have the intro to Pinky and The Brain running through my head with Shenshen and Boq.

Shenshen- Boq, what are we going to do tonight?

Boq- The same thing we do every night. Try to take over the world!
yerosmyhero chapter 15 . 4/18/2008
Omg! Omg you guys... that was hilarious! One of my favorite lines... “Ah! Neither of you have it!” Haha! Boq and Fiyero useless as usual! Great chap!

TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 15 . 4/17/2008
Hm... the next generation. You have to love them! Thank you!
Rose DiVerona chapter 15 . 4/17/2008
Great chapter. Very unique. I liked it. And as for water allergy - musical: no. Book: yes. oh, yes.
Birdhearted chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
Yay, they freed them!
lastpirate chapter 14 . 2/24/2008
That was slightly insane. And very hilarious.
yerosmyhero chapter 14 . 2/23/2008
That was hilarious! I love the evil laugh... I can totally imagine baby Glina toddling in going mommy!

Rose DiVerona chapter 14 . 2/23/2008
Wow. That was hysterical. Seriously, I loved it. You definitely expanded on some of the ideas we had worked out! I SO detected some Lolcat speech in there...
bettingonalice123 chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
lol! I wasn't going to submit another review for a few chapters but I couldn't help myself! Boq swinging from the chandelier...I can't get that image out of my head! rofl!