Reviews for Aegis
Cb chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
I really REALLY think this story deserves to be completed.
Kitsune1818 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
The hell! why the fics I really want to see finished are most of the time abandoned! God is so infuriating! Its been 4 years since the last update so Im asuming this isnt going to be finised (fuck, probably this review will go unnoticed).

Anyway, I like this fic and make... angry to see it abandoned (its the fifth in a row!), I guess I will have to see the dates before reading fics now on... ah... its so sad...
shasha chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Dude... this is SO good.

I wish you'd continue! :(
towine chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Oh my gosh, poor Goten. :(

It's so touching how much Trunks and his family cares about what is happening to Goten.

I'm really, really hoping for another chapter.
A.J chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I have read hundreds of stories and yours is the best I have ever seen. Not only that but it is the first and possiblyu onluy story I have ever or will ever review. You're a great writer and you can not let a story this good go unfinished. Please please please please please please finish it!
dragonfly91 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
i liked it. i can't waite to see what is going to happen next
abyssdoor chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
This story is good, period.

*sigh* I've allways known Chichi isn't the best model of a mother you may be able to find, but noone can seriously blame her, I mean, she's a victim of circumstances.

I've been thinking about it: Goku, and her (and later Gohan) lived five years happily as a family, but never got out of their mountain. Then, Goku has a little get-together with his friends. The result: the only time Goku and Gohan separate from her ends up with Goku getting killed and Gohan kidnapped by the Demon King. That alone is enough to turn her into an overprotective monster, but then there's the situation with Goku not wanting to return after the Namek incident (without giving an explanation) and, later, the problem with the androids, Cell and Goku's second death, after which Goku refused to be resurrected.

Goku's refusal may have made her sad at first, then she must have felt there was something bad with her, something that makes her husband abandon her, and that depression may have turn into hatred for the man she loved since she was a girl, yet kept going away for her. After all of this, Vegeta's theory in this chapter now has a solid foundation.
Author's Account Deleted chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Aw... So sad, but I love it! For some reason, I just love to make myself feel sad... God, I'm such a weirdo. Anyway, I hope you update soon so we can find out what happens! :)
DragonofLore chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
update. this is an awesome story and it needs to be continued!
kara chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Yes so they found out caan't wait to see what happens next.
nana16 chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
wow, this is really good. Im curious as to what Vegeta and Trunks plan to do next, I hope they can get Goten away from chichi, and in a way Vegeta is a better father than Goku I think Goten sees that too maybe thats why he likes to spar with Vegeta, Trunks never seems too enthusiastic by it.
Outcast Martyr chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
awesomeness. Worth the wait entirely. Still hoping Trunks goes Super on defenseless ChiChi, though. Never before have I advocated violence towards women, but I'm very seriously looking forward to little Trunks leaving unidentifiable pieces of Mother Shrew scattered about.

*completely ignores author's note that reviews don't make her write*

I'm assuming I can take full responsibility for that chapter, it was ~obviously~ my heartfelt admiration that caused the inspiration for this chapter. P

Next one soon if possible, please!

(P.S.: thanks for notification the new chapter was up, but won't be necessary, I finally remembered how to set up author alerts - I get your new chapters in my inbox anyway now :D)
MarkPrinceRoxas chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
It was good to see Goten enjoy himself, and I was quite surprised how real his reaction to getting in trouble was. I'm glad you updated, as always real life comes first but I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter :D
jdeppgirl4 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Oh my gosh, this is one of the saddest stories I have read on here in a long time. I can definitely see where you're coming from, though. I do hope that you update soon but I understand why you can't as often as you like.
CrayonTyrant chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Oh good addition! I'd pretty much forgotten that I'd reviewed/alerted this story when I got this reminder that you'd posted another chapter. :) Can't say I'm not happy that you did!

I really like the relationship between everyone, and you're definitely giving some of the characters more depth than many people would consider. Great job!

~CT